Villagers join al-Qaeda after deadly US strike
This policy is working exactly as planned.
What is the policy?
- The United States government terrorizes innocent people in foreign countries through random bombing campaigns
- These innocent people, experiencing terror from the USA's unwarranted attacks, become "radicalized" against the USA
- Anyone "radicalized" is a de-facto terrorist
- The media "reports" on these new "terrorists"
- The American public, seeing these "terrorists" in the media, continues its passive support of these bombing campaigns
- The US government has justification to continue it's "anti-terror" campaign of terrorizing foreign innocents
- The DoD preserves its ridiculous budgets
- The military-industrial complex preserves its massive profits
And it all works exactly, exactly, exactly as planned.