The studios don't give a shit about Lindsay Lohan. For some odd reason there is an endless supply of morons offering her cash for various situations, all of which were a disaster.
Bob Costas named the "Mendoza Line" for a .200 batting average. Lohan has the "Lohan Line" for a perfect 1000% average of fucking every opportunity to get her act together.
2012 in review
1. Playboy - Hef offered Lohan close to $1M, then had to immediately send her to the dentist, he ordered a re-shoot, the pics were lame t-o-p-l-e-s-s shots, then some evil genius hacked and leaked the pics on the Internet a week before the issue was on the newsstands. Hef claims that the issue was a best seller (BS) to cover his fuck-up of getting involved with her.
2. Liz & Dick - Lohan violated her contract by driving. She recklessly speeds on the PCH, crashes into a tractor-trailer wrecking the car then lies to the police, which is the probation violation she's heading to court on next week. Lohan stays at the Chateau Marmont, does not pay her folio and is evicted. She lies that Lifetime is responsible for paying the $40k folio. The movie ranks #4 for Lifetime in 2012.
3. SNL - Offers Lohan a guest hosting slot. She is unprepared, looks like she just exited rehab hours earlier and stumbles through her lines. The unfunny part is ok with me as most SNL shows suck anyway.
4. Glee - Per Perez Hilton's account on THSS, Lohan is unprepared even though the producer sent the script days earlier, disappears on set, is late for day 2 and causes the show to do an extra day of filming....All this drama for a minor guest appearance.
5. Bravo Million Dollar Makeover- These geniuses offer Lohan $200k of furniture to redo her RENTED house. Lohan is cooperative until the work is done then ignores the producers that want to film the climatic reveal since she turned the house into a mini crack-den and Oscar Madison Bedroom. Bravo moves the show to an irrelevant time slot.
6. Scary Movie 5 - These morons offer Lohan $200k for a minor cameo with Charlie Sheen. Lohan's part is to make fun of her personal issues. The idiots that hired her find out that Lohan does not like the part and may not show up on set. After threats, she does arrive and allegedly steals $15k worth of clothes and wont kiss Charlie Sheen. Apparently the producers cut her fee, which Charlie made up with a $100k check to pay her unpaid taxes.
Last edited by Rupert Pupkin; 01-01-2013 at 09:22 AM.