01-02-2013, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by Chiva
01-02-2013, 11:16 AM
How do you know the sex was hot?
Originally Posted by bobtraw
Originally Posted by garypagetwo
Originally Posted by Nikkerz
01-02-2013, 12:22 PM
Whoa, Slippy is pregnant??
01-03-2013, 05:18 AM
Also, I'm sure he was like this before they got into a relationship together. It's rare that someone is a neat person and becomes a slob once they enter a relationship; unless being a slob is some sort of passive-aggressive behavior.
Originally Posted by FranciscoTheMan
01-03-2013, 06:47 AM
I've changed my mind out this. At first I thought, "look, he works 9 hours a day at his job. He pays for everything. Your job is to maintain the house. Shut your pie hole". But she really isn't complaining about that"
"Changes 2 1/2 year old daughters diaper and leaves them all over the floor. Who does he think picks them up?"
- This is rude, disrespectful and bizarre passive aggressive bullshit to leave a shit full diaper right in the middle of the floor. He can't simply tuck it away in the garbage?
"Gets her ready for bed at night, or gets her dressed in the morning and tosses her clothes on the floor."
- More passive aggressive bullshit. If there is a laundry hamper right there, WTF? It's like when a teenager purposes litters in the park even though there is a trash bin, they are purposely doing it to be rebellious assholes.
"Doesn't put his laundry away...and has pretty much stopped washing ANY laundry at all. If I wash it and fold it, it sits in a basket in the laundry room, which he then roots through, and throws all the clean clothes all over the floor. To that end, I refuse to wash so much as a single stitch of his clothing anymore. "
- He throws he clean clothes all over the floor looking while looking for the one he wants to wear? He is clearing trying to punish her.
"In the 18 years we have been together, I have never once seen him use the vacuum or a mop"
- Don't know if I have her side on his, his working 40-50 hours a week covers this, plus he probably has to do yard work, handyman stuff, take out the trash, etc
"I have to ask repeatedly for the simplest things to be done. And after asking repeatedly, when I blow up at him, he then turns around and calls me a psycho"
- This is the root of the problem. He hates her and uses this as control to push her buttons.
"I am a stay at home miserable mom who barely leaves the house because it's such a disorganized mess that I spend all my time cleaning, and re-cleaning after both him and the baby"
- Although, maybe she is a psycho, because once the house is cleaned and organized it's not that hard to keep it cleaned. She should have a lot of down time to relax"
"If he goes out grocery shopping, he only buys things he likes. To hell with the rest of us."
- This is selfish. He buys a six-pack and pork rinds, nevermind the fact they were out of paper towels, dishwasher soap, lunch food for the kids, etc.
"I'll scrub and disinfect the bathrooms, and he'll go in right behind me, toss socks or clothes on the floor, leave globs of toothpaste in the sink and won't rinse the toothpaste he spit out down the sink."
Maybe she's a neat freak, but this is fucking rude. Again, clothes can go in the hamper pretty easily. Toothpaste thing is inexcusable.
01-03-2013, 06:49 AM
Unless he's fucking messing shit up the moment he gets home. Then she has to clean up after him.
Originally Posted by Lucky Pierre
01-03-2013, 07:56 AM
I pity their children, who will inevitably grow up with massive mental scars.
01-03-2013, 07:56 AM
Why would anyone run off to have an affair with someone who sat there like a sack of potatoes saying, "No, no, wrong, is it even in yet?"
Originally Posted by KOC