I actually understand Howard.
They are not his employees. They are Sirius/Indemands employees.
Why should Howard take money from his own pocket and give as bonuses to another companies employees? It is not even legal, if Howard don't first pay tax on the money and just give it as a donation.
Howard is a greedy tribe member. He believes that he should have 99% and the rest should fight for 1%. But no one is forcing the retards to work for Howard.
And Gary/Robin are amongst the luckiest persons in the world. Zero talent and still makes millions. (add to that also Benjy who make a good living as contractor to Sirius)
Howard is so cheap that he don't even pay Toni, Ralph and Ronnie.
Ronnie is in Howard's Sirius contract. "Free 24/7 limo service". (Ronnie is also one of the lucky guys. Charging an arm and a leg for driving Howard and Sirius gladly pays up)
Ralph was an confirmed Indemand employee. Dough is he real boss. They fought on air where Dough reminded Ralph that he is his official boss.
Toni: She is also payed by Indemand.
Howard also got AGT to pony up money for Toni and Ralph. Just look at Howard's film contract. It was specified that he had to get Ralph as dresser and Tony as a hair stylist. Even how much they would get payed was specified in Howard's insane contract. (the same contract where it legally was written that he had to have the biggest wan/dressing room of all actors. That is the kind of stuff TribeHoward thinks is important)
do you know what i really love about you?
there are times you write the king's english....like an oxford grad. and then, there's the above.