Who thinks Howard has Narcissistic Personality Disorder?
To be diagnosed you have to match 5 of 9 criteria to have NPD. I started listening not long before the Narcissism test, and have come to the conclusion Howard likely faked his answers. Robin may actually meet fewer of the criteria than Howard. From the DSM. Discuss, show your work.
1. An exaggerated sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
2. Preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
3. Believes he is "special" and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
4. Requires excessive admiration
5. Has a sense of entitlement
6. Selfishly takes advantage of others to achieve his own ends
7. Lacks empathy
8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him
9. Shows arrogant, haughty, patronizing, or contemptuous behaviors or attitudes
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." ~Frederic Bastiat