Hello current and future contestants. Round one is here, finally. Thanks for being patient with us.
REGARDING THE RULES
- Photos must be unflexed AND flexed. Inconsistent lighting will be heavily frowned upon.
- Photos must be of your whole body from your knees to neck at MINIMUM. NO BAGGY SWIMSUITS/SWIM TRUNKS.
- Whether your goal is to lose fat, bulk up, or do a mix of both, this contest is for you!
- Pictures will be more heavily scrutinized for quality, consistency, size, etc. If you digitally edit your files in any way, they will not be valid (cropping is okay). If you want to cover up your face/tattoos/etc., please use black boxes.
This is a 16-week transformation challenge.
You may begin your official transformation any time in the month of September. This will be a staggered start contest. Any introductory posts after the 30th of September will be ignored.
Start date: September 6th, 2013 - September 30th, 2013 (any time between those two dates)
End date: December 27th
Winners announcement: December 31st
REGARDING HOW A WINNER IS CHOSEN
The competition will be based solely on the difference in aesthetics between your first set of pictures and last, judged by a panel of moderators.
REGARDING PRIZES AND DONATIONS
(amounts/distribution to be finalized)
- 6 Months Premium donated by Dawg (unconfirmed)
- Special Flair for your account (unconfirmed)
- Brand new New Balance running shoes from Amazon.com (up to $100 value)
- Box of Quest Bars
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE A PRIZE, PLEASE MESSAGE ME
REGARDING SIGNING UP
- Use our sign-up thread (mandatory): http://www.dawgsaloon.com/showthread...42#post5146042
- You must submit a photo in your introductory post. You must have good posture, the photos must be clear, and there must be good lighting.
- You must take your pictures within three days of posting your introductory thread.
REGARDING PROGRESS PICTURE POSTS AND UPDATES
If you'd like to post progress pictures before your completion date to motivate/taunt other competitors/onlookers, please feel free! I'd ask that you please label progress pictures accordingly.
REGARDING STARTING AN EXERCISE OR NUTRITION PROGRAM
Consult your physician before starting any diet or exercise regimen.