More Reasons why Howard is Despicable (Sloan-Kettering)
There were a few moments during Robin's cancer discussion segment that made me emotional (especially after losing my grandmother last year to cancer). When Robin started to choke up at one point, it got to me as well.
But what should have been an incredibly touching segment about Robin was continually ruined by the monstrosity of the self-involved, damaged, delusional and marble-driven Howard. As if I needed more examples of why I hate Howard, he managed to provide me with some more during this segment.
Here's a few...........
1) Robin went on a twitter spree, including mentioning losing all her hair. That prompted Howard to have a call with Robin that very same night........ because he needs to have the cancer exclusive on the Howard Stern's radio show, of course. How dare Robin start tweeting without discussing anything on the show first.
2) Poor attempts to lighten the mood with jokes. I can't remember if even a single joke was funny. Showing once again how unfunny Howard is, even with people writing for him.
3) Turning Robin's cancer battle into a pity party for Howard. We heard almost as much about how hard it was for Howard as it was for Robin.
And the worst for me was........
4) It looks like Howard had a prime role in leading to (and probably paying for) Robin's cancer treatment at Memorial Sloan-Kettering. And with Howard, no good deed will go unannounced, so he turned Robin's segment into a mini infomercial for Sloan-Kettering, including a set-up CALLER WHO JUST SO HAPPENED TO HAVE HIS MOTHER GO TO SLOAN-KETERRING TOO!!
Marksfriggin picked up on six different explicit mentions by name of Sloan Kettering and Dr. Agus, and I know the site missed out on at least a half dozen more.
So to add to the FUCK YOUs that Howard was giving out about cancer...... I will add a big FUCK YOU HOWARD, you are a despicable human being!!
* Robin said that she actually went to Memorial Sloan Kettering and that's where you go.
* Howard asked Robin what they said to her at Sloan Kettering. Robin said they knew what she had and what they could treat her with.
* Howard took a call from a guy who said that he's glad to hear this is working out for her. The caller said that his mother had a mass show up in an x-ray and she went to Sloan Kettering and they treated her like they understood what she was going through.
* Howard took a call from Al Rosenberg who said that he's adored Robin from a distance. Al said that Sloan Kettering is the way to go.
* He said Dr. Agus was great and so was this Dr. Carol. Robin said Dr. Agus was great describing the pathology report and things like that.
* Howard said he wants to thank Dr. Agus and everyone who consulted her.