Definitive List of Robin's Craziness
I've been trying to remember all the wacky stuff she's done or been into, or just crazy things she has said or done. No real reason, I just find it intriguing how crazy she is. This is what I can remember right now. Feel free to contribute and I'll update this post to keep the list current. It's a safe bet there will be more. PHOTOS WHEN AVAILABLE AFTER THE LIST
In no particular order...
1. Flies to California to undergo EECP treatment. This is where she is strapped to a machine that look like a giant blood pressure cuff, and the blood from her lower extremities in repeated "milked" back to her heart.
2. Taped magnets behind her ears to lose weight.
3. Believes our bodies can become full of "toxins" that must be cleansed through fasting, colonics, and coffee enemas.
4. Undergoes coffee enemas.
5. Claimed she was going to have her own show to discuss "Women's Issues" on Sirius radio in 2007.
6. She said she would leave the country if Bush was re-elected in 2004.
7. Has used a treatment involving wrapping herself in infrared blankets to "sweat away badness."
8. Makes the claim that chewing isn't good for you.
9. Before discovering green drinks and souping, she cleansed her body with the cayenne pepper fast.
10. Took up race car driving and challenged Bubba to a race that never happened.
11. Claimed her new television talk show would be on the air for Fall of 2006.
12. Decided overnight that she would be known as "Robin Ophelia Quivers."
13. Stated that the hijackers on 9/11 were the only ones that had "courage." The passengers "just sat there" and were cowardly.
14. Believe Captain Sully Sullenberger is not a hero, because he was only doing his job.
15. Complained France has no vegetables. Although by definition, we know there was at least 1 while she was visiting.
16. Repeatedly claims to have suffered many "falling" episodes that nobody else can recall witnessing.
17. Had an epiphany on 9/11 that she must get healthy, because she would have died in those buildings due to her inability to walk.
18. Claims that what we hear on the air is her “snooty and all-knowing” "character" she created.
19. Answered a Final Jeopardy question with the mysterious "Pon."
20. Admitted to masturbating with meat and vegetables.
21. Claims to have mounted a patient in his hospital bed while a nurse to "let him know he was still a man."
22. Wants to go to Afghanistan to help the women and not wear a burqa.
23. Traveled to India only to step off the plane, smell the air, and decide to leave.
24. Engaged in anal sex with a stranger in a bathroom.
25. Defecated on herself while jogging, then used a gardeners hose to clean up.
26. Admitted to jumping and walking on a picture of Howard's face when she was angry.
27. Refused to accept Howard's birthday gift because it was inappropriate and not from him.
28. Took part of Vincent Price's ashes and now has it stashed in a closet in one of her houses.
29. Hung a GIANT photo of herself in her apartment.
30. Boats and jet skis, but can't swim
31. Holds a bridal shower for someone on a Tuesday afternoon, and the guest of honor had to take off of work to attend.
32. Bought Harry Caray/Fat Boys glasses in the 2000's
33. Ordered $800 wine on someone else's tab
34. Claims horribly aged and battered toes are merely "dusty."
35. Enlisted the help of a woman that claimed to be able to "talk" to her horse.
36. Took her cat to a church ceremony.
37. After breaking her wrist she proceeded to wear the largest sling known to man. For those that have never seen it, picture a couch made just for your elbow.
38. Has a Chinese character tattoo on her chest and does not know what it means.
39. No matter what the topic may be, Robin and her "mysterious friend" where "just talking about that very same thing" last night.
40. Scored off the chart on a narcissism test, and then proceeded to act like a textbook narcissist while defending herself.
41. For almost a day and a half she devoted herself entirely to the pursuit of a "Food Bill of Rights."
42. Claimed "The Last Action Hero" was a "great" movie.
43. Believes furniture to be "sexy."
44. Believes that being "stuck in traffic" caused by rescue/police efforts is the same as being involved personally in the tragic event.
45. Claims to be a size 8 or maybe 6, instead of an 8+6.
46. Joined an audience in front of "Braco the Gazer", the Croation healer that is said to have mysterious powers that can heel just with his gaze.
47. Paying $15,000 for her cat to have a kidney transplant.
48. Traveled to Peru for the purposes paying thousands of dollars to stay at a jungle lodge where a medicine man guided her throughan all-night "ayahuasca" drug ritual, including hallucinogenic trips and uncontrollable shitting and farting. Further details forthcoming.
Here is a link to a Time magazine article on the practice: