“Pitfalls of Working With White Peopleâ€

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, May 24, 2014.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/20/g...orking-with-white-people-received-doj-grants/

An organization that published a list of 29 “Pitfalls of Working With White People†that was circulated at a diversity conference earlier this year received hundreds of thousands of dollars in grants from the U.S. Department of Justice, the Daily Caller has learned.

Beyond Diversity Resource Center, based in New Jersey, is listed as a partner organization for the White Privilege Conference which was held in Madison, Wisc. in March.

One of the “pitfalls†listed on the Center’s pamphlet, published by the website Progressives Today, is that white people “ask stupid questionsâ€.......................

[​IMG]

:mad:
    Shut up Robin!
    [​IMG]

2. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    how about we do "pitfalls of working with black people". i'm sure we could fill a book most notably being stuck doing the work some of these people won't do.

what a huge crock of shit, yet again the taxpayers pay for these studies and seminars.

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  3. Butcher

Butcher ?

Reputations:
    Trick question

4. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Fucking enwurds.

5. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm not making this up or trying to contribute to a stereotype, but I've never worked with a black person who wasn't late at least once a week. I'm sure there are millions of hard working, professional black folks out there...I just have never had the pleasure of calling one a co-worker. My first job was working in the produce section of a supermarket. I wanted to do the best job I could do so I'd come in ten minutes early and have my manager break down what he wanted me to do before I punched in. I'd get shit done as quickly as possible and when I had nothing left to do, I'd sweep the back room or tidy up the freezer. Then about three months in, they hired this black guy who was late on his first day.

He'd come in with his pants hanging below his ass, hat turned crooked and he walked about as slow as humanly possible. He never worked and did nothing more than hit on women and make them uncomfortable. I got put in charge of him when I was working a shift without my manager there. It was a fucking nightmare. I'd get yelled at because he wouldn't do his fucking job. Finally I had enough and got into words with my manager. I yelled, "Then fire the motherfucker! He doesn't do shit!"

Without skipping a beat, he said, "You know I can't. They (King Kullen) won't let us fire any of 'em unless we catch 'em stealing." That was the unofficial policy. The store knew that trying to fire a black employee was a potential nightmare, so they just let 'em run wild until they got caught committing a major no-no.

6. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    White Privilege Conference which was held in Madison, Wisc. in March.

O, ye irony

7. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    Yup thats pretty much everywhere now, its a given that the race card is gonna fly and no one wants to deal with that shit. Its a shame too with so many unemployed that actually want to work.

8. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i worked in a profession that had no blacks.....absolute zero.

now there are probably a few but publishing/editorial work doesn't attract the blaek...... it can be tedious and very detail oriented.

9. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
  10. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    people of color
    people of color
    people of color

:rofl:

11. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Gotta love the bad grammar and inability to stick to the format.

12. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    Looks more like a list of irrational attitude problems that should discourage the hiring of black folks.

13. Samurai

Samurai Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Just waiting for the leftists on Dawg's to defend this. I'm sure they have a rationale explanation that involves the rest of us all having deep-seated prejudices. :coffee:

14. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    I eventually quit over it. That summer I was bumped up to full time, but come fall when hours got cut, I was back to making the same amount as that worthless fuck. So I said fuck it and quit. So they retained a lazy asshole who wouldn't work and lost an employee who busted his ass. Another co-worker started off strong, but he eventually got a bit lazy too because he was tired of working hard while another employee was making the same wage and doing practically nothing.

So one employee became a cancer on an entire department all because management lacked the balls to justifiably fire certain types of people. If that's not the foundation of ruin, I don't know what is. And, like you said, it's happening all over.

15. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Actually, the list sounds like they're bitching about progressive leftist fags. They should be offended the most.

16. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    I worked at a place where they caught not one but two black female managers stealing. And they were not even smart about it. One just took the deposit bag home instead of to the bank. Even back then they had cameras on the deposit box, and the ninny didn't realize they know she never made it to the bank. Well, this was a federal park so they didn't do anything. Then they took them for about $50K after a big holiday weekend, so they had to do something. They still didn't do anything criminally about it but decided to replace them(fire them). The two white guys who gave them the news were so afraid of offending them that one of the two didn't even realize she was fired and showed up again to work where I was the replacement manager! I put her on a job not handling money till somehow she got the message and quit.

Both came from nice homes. Their parents were upper level management in the federal dept of the interior. Never lacked for a thing in their lives. A dual tier system of expectations like this one is not the solution. The Park superintendent was black also. Nice guy. Never did a lick of work, just went to lunch every day. My boss said he was another "must hire" we had to deal with and only when he rotated to another job did he leave. Real businesses with real objectives cannot afford the luxury of this sort of thing. They just go out of business.

17. Samurai

Samurai Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    You'd think so, but they won't get the irony. Leftists take themselves way too seriously to comprehend subtle jabs.

18. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    This has got to be some kind of joke, right?
    No one would actually publish a report that says uh, hem...and I quote "#1: White people ask stupid questions"

19. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    It won't change until democrats realize that they'll lose votes if they don't encourage responsibility

20. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    I know what youre talking about. We have one or two here, they have brought the moral down to nothing and now no one is doing a damn thing. Management "just cant figure out why nobody wants to do what theyre supposed to".