Amazon Prime

“the Jewish Taliban,â€

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold Poster Of The Year

Reputations:
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/now_victim_ll_learn_how_it_feels_Div2c7aht30pe0uYi52LGN

[​IMG]

But yesterday, Weberman was convicted in Brooklyn of sexually abusing this young lady, now 18, repeatedly and cruelly, for three long years. He was her tormentor. There was no escape. But after a trial that ripped open the veil concealing the Orthodox Satmar Jewish sect, a religious subset whose leaders the victim calls “the Jewish Taliban,” Weberman will never again be free to hurt girls.

But six years ago, she was sentenced by her repressive Jewish school to go into counseling with Weberman, a charlatanwho used his practice like fly paper to catch time alone with girls in a community so sheltered and repressed, unrelated men and women are forbidden from being in rooms alone together.

The sin that led her to Weberman?

“I questioned some Jewish laws,’’ she said. “I questioned why women are sometimes — I don’t want to use word — degraded. They’re less than guys.”

And the Satmars punished her by sending her to the devil.

During her first session with Weberman, he touched her bare skin, right under her clothes. She barely knew what was happening, but she knew it was wrong.

“I asked him to stop. I felt invaded. He stopped for a minute. Then he started again.”

Three times a week, she spent time in his study or traveling upstate with him. He got increasingly aggressive.

Then, it got unimaginably worse. “He burned me with a lighter on my stomach,’’ she said almost in a whisper, recalling a terrible incident that never made it into trial testimony.

Why? “He found it arousing,” she said matteroffactly.

“He told me, ‘When you go home, you put on peanut butter,’ ” she said. “Peanut butter!” her husband cried. “I stayed in my bed for three days. I didn’t get out of bed. I didn’t eat. I just wanted to die.

“I was 13, I think.”

At one point, the Vaad Ha’Tznius — or “modesty committee,” the loathed Satmar enforcers — visited her parents.

“They made them sign papers saying we have to throw out the computer. I can’t go on vacation. I’m too rebellious. I have to dress in a certain way. I felt they were telling me how to breathe.”

Weberman was a “master manipulator,” she said. He’d call her mother, tell her her daughter was a liar, rebellious, threaten to cast her entire family out of the religion if the girl failed to improve.

“She was mad at me. We fought a lot. So there was no one to complain to,” the girl said.

So she dealt with the pain — “He liked to hurt me” — by zoning out of life.

“I didn’t love,” she said. “I didn’t hate. I felt nothing. I froze my emotions. I wouldn’t let myself feel anything.”

It ended only after the victim started a new high school, where questioning religious tenets is not heresy. At age 15, she told school leaders the awful truth.

She was the concubine of a man revered in the Satmar community. He was fed a small girl by fanatics who cared nothing about a human being.

The shy, brave girl still considers herself Jewish. Religiously so. But the Satmar sect is ancient history.

[​IMG]

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/satmar-leader-weberman-guilty-molesting-girl-article-1.1217092

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  2. UncaDollas

UncaDollas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why that's just terrible.

[​IMG]

3. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Shot Dead

Reputations:
  4. Cygnus X1

Cygnus X1 Member

Reputations:
  5. Imus O Sternsky

Imus O Sternsky VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    the Jewish Taliban,”
    Stern
    Hein
    Kaplin
    Schuli
    Greenstein

6. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    never trust old men with dirty beards. jew, goy or otherwise.

7. Nemo

Reputations:
    Stern did not like Robin mentioning this story.
    No surprise that they didn't discuss the details of this.

8. Nemo

Reputations:
    BTW Robin had another horrific child rape story after this.
    evil whitey?
    3 year old kids raped by the doctor........:facepalm:

Stern had Freds pot turned down.
    Fred was playing Jackie laughs....PC Howard didn't like that

9. 922Wine

922Wine Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A rare victory for victims in that freak community.

The Brooklyn DA is a coward who is reluctant about prosecuting the men in the Ultra Orthodox Jewish community.

10. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    :dontknow: :j:facepalm:j:

11. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town VIP

Reputations:
    Tony Soprano was warned not to do business with that tribe.