‘Sopranos’ actor Louis Gross arrested for using fake $100 bills

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by kauzpayne2002, Sep 14, 2013.

1. kauzpayne2002

kauzpayne2002 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  2. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This was Tony's driver that he beat up to reestablish his leadership in the family. Lots of problems with the Sopranos actors.

3. Chuck Kongo

Chuck Kongo Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Heh. I remember him being in trouble for something else I think while he was on the show.

IIRC, I think that's why he disappeared from the show.

4. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Who were you fooling Louis

[​IMG]

5. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    I watched the Sopranos from start to finish, for some reason, I don't remember this guy at all?? I guess I won't be losing sleep if I don't see him in anymore shows. :coffee:[h=2][/h]

6. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    He was Tony's new driver after he got out of the hospital and everyone else had either been whacked or promoted due to so many in the Aprile crew being dead. The same thing happened with the Walden character and a bunch of those unnamed Phil Leotardo lackeys, there were new guys getting moved up really quickly (in both NY and NJ) because of all the instability.

7. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
  8. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    it turns out a lot of the cast members weren't acting

9. EndOfLine

EndOfLine PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    When I was 16 I worked for this little mom and pop store. The owner had me drive down to UPS and pick up a shipment and told me to use money in the register. About 30 mins after I returned from UPS there were 3 Secret Service agents in the store asking me questions. Turns out one of the bills I used was fake. As they were asking me questions I looked down on their sheet and they had all my info - the names of brothers/sisters/mom/dad, etc... Scared the shit out of me. These guys weren't fuckin' around.

10. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    Don't think it was for nothing that Tony Sirico made David Chase promise that Pauley Walnuts wouldn't become a rat during the series. :jj:

11. Spazzmatazz

Reputations:
    Let's not forget this guy...

Lilo Brancato Jr, the actor who portrayed Matt Bevilacqua in the second series of "The Sopranos", has been arrested under the suspicion of murder after a policeman was found shot dead. Steven Armnento was also captured by the Police, the two to face burglary and weapons charges as well.

[​IMG]

12. Rocinante

Rocinante Well-Endowed Member Gold

Reputations:
    He did become a rat for Johnny Sac for a few episodes.

13. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    I think he would argue that was just him making a power play in light of Tony running afoul of New York, and being a rat constitutes co-operating with the police rather than do jail time (as in standing up). Sirico actually did jail time in real life, and "stood up", so I think that's why he would be okay with one and not the other.

14. baby booie

baby booie Active Member

Reputations:
    according to the media, the secret service is for the protection of the president, but their "other" job is chasing after counterfeit money, which mainly comes from North Korea and is how they make all their money. They are the best counterfeiters in the world, actually had the printing press hundreds of years before europe, even their written language is a type set, as opposed to the hand painted chinese and japanese. North Korea flood the economy with bogus US bills through Japan and the bills are impossible to detect.

15. Spazzmatazz

Reputations:
    Truth! :grad:

16. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    who's carlo?

17. Chucky

Chucky Member

Reputations:
    Well to be technical, there were other crews in Tony's family (Barese, Juniors/Bobby's, Carlo's, Paulie's, Ray Curto's) that we never see, but I think we have to assume are just there. Aprile's crew was more than likely based around the same area as Tony's which is why there's a lot interaction and feuding. As for NY, generally when there's a new boss they put those in their inner circle in the top spots and demote the old regime, I follow this this shit and this is what we're seeing currently with the Gambinos and Philadelphia.

By the way, both guys who played the Barese brothers both got popped for being involved in mob schemes. The guy who played Larry, Tony Darrow, was working with the Gambinos and the guy who played Albert, Richard Maldone, was arrested with some Colombo guys.

18. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I still love that moltisante was killed by tiny pinching his big ass nose

19. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Don't know why but I died laughing when he was driving Tony one time and this old man passed in front of him in a pick up, at the light Tony's driver asked "hey u don't signal" the old man said "fuck you" Tony's driver reacted like he wanted to kill the old man, Tony calmed him down and said its ok leave it...

20. CaptainFrank

CaptainFrank Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Is that "2nd Runner up, Mr. Teen Bloomfield"?

I know a guy who has a printing business, the copy machines he has are so good, that they can make a passable bill. The machines have a sensor in it, if you try to copy US currency,the machine shuts down, and you have to call the manufacturer who gives you a reset code, and the SS is notified.