Politics ‘It’s as Though the Clinton Campaign Held a Gun to the FBI Director’s Head’

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HowieHasBeen, Sep 6, 2016.

1. HowieHasBeen

HowieHasBeen VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Ted Harvey: ‘It’s as Though the Clinton Campaign Held a Gun to the FBI Director’s Head’ and Forced Him to Dump Report on Labor Day Weekend

On Tuesday morning’s Breitbart News Daily, Colorado state Senator Ted Harvey, founder of the StopHillaryPAC, told SiriusXM host Alex Marlow that Hillary Clinton’s health was “something to be concerned about.”
    However, he said he was “more concerned about what was in the FBI report that the FBI released on Friday.”

“The fact that the FBI would release that information on a Friday afternoon, before a three-day holiday, I think is outrageous,” Harvey said. “It is as though the Hillary Clinton campaign machine held a gun to the FBI director’s head and said, ‘Do not release this during the week; release this on a holiday.’”

“You read through that information, and it is proving the fact that she did go around the FBI,” he asserted. “She did do everything she could to undermine the subpoena that the FBI submitted to her and deleted information on her server that would compromise her and the investigation that the FBI was doing.”

He said incredulously:

And the FBI doesn’t do anything about it? The FBI just turns their head and says, “Oh, well, that’s too bad. Wish we would have gotten that information.” And then proves, in my opinion, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that she did violate federal law – and then [FBI Director James] Comey comes forward and doesn’t indict?

“I would be embarrassed, if I were Comey. I would be embarrassed if I worked for him, if I were FBI investigators that worked for Comey,” he said, adding:

I just think it’s outrageous what is going on with our federal government, and the way they are doing everything they can to cover up what’s going on with Hillary Clinton, and how corrupt she is, and continuing to try to ensure that she’s the next President of the United States.

Marlow suggested the obviously political timing of the FBI release might have been part of a deal with Clinton to obtain information, in exchange for making the final report public at the most advantageous moment for her presidential campaign.

“They’re not supposed to be negotiating with somebody that they are investigating, who has violated federal law,” Harvey objected:

They are supposed to be giving complete and total information to the American public and being transparent with the American public. … The FBI is not supposed to be working for Hillary Clinton, and if you ask me, it looks like they are an arm of the Clinton campaign.

“I believe we’re getting to the point where the entire federal government is corrupt,” he warned. “When you see the FBI doing the bidding of a presidential campaign, when she doesn’t even work for the federal government anyddmore, I’m embarrassed for Director Comey right now.”

Harvey spotlighted the FBI’s revelation that as soon as Clinton learned she was under investigation, her team “immediately went forward and started deleting her server.”

He stated:

Even after she had a subpoena, they started deleting her server. When she knew that there was information the FBI wanted, she deleted emails that would have been very instrumental in the investigation. They would have probably tied the Clinton Foundation more to what she was doing as the secretary of state.

He also took note of the many occasions on which Clinton deflected FBI questions by claiming she could not recall pertinent information, and how she implausibly claimed not to understand the meaning of classification markings on documents.

“Give me a break,” Harvey exclaimed, elaborating:

My brother works for the Foreign Service. Every single employee that is dealing with classified information knows what classified documents look like. This is the secretary of state, the head of our diplomatic corps, who is trying to imply to the FBI and to the American public that she doesn’t understand what a classified document looks like? And the FBI just says, “Oh, okay, that’s all right. We understand. Thank you very much.” It’s ridiculous that the FBI is letting her get away with what they are doing.

Harvey said that his StopHillaryPAC has “developed an army across the United States,” over two million strong.

He asserted:

We are raising money to continue to run very hard-hitting commercials during all of the debates that will be coming up. We are hounding Hillary every day, through emails and social media. We are probably the most influential arm of the effort to stop Hillary and make sure that she never becomes the next President of the United States.

Wigward, Fatass, CrucifiedAGT and 4 others like this.
  2. Quality Control

Quality Control dove Gold

Reputations:
  3. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
  4. Walygatr

Walygatr Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm beginning to think the people who really run things, who we're told don't exist by the people who we think are in charge, are some scary "do whatever the fuck we want" type people.

5. freds

freds you broke it VIP

Reputations:
  6. HowieHasBeen

HowieHasBeen VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I had to laugh at that.

7. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
  8. TheMercenary

TheMercenary Collecting Light Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

9. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    They have pictures of him with a dead woman or a live boy.

10. The Booey

The Booey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Playing the "girl card" to perfection.

sstressed likes this.
  11. The Booey

The Booey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Jayla likes this.
  12. TheHighHat

TheHighHat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think this mad push to get her in office has very little to do with her. Not as far as the people who are really running the show are concerned, anyway. They just need their front woman in so they can do their thang.

13. lastlaugh

lastlaugh Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Mobsters swore the mafia didn't exist.

14. Rockside7

Rockside7 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Rather than bitching about the timing of the release of the report, he should be getting his 2 million plus followers in the StopHillaryPAC to start going through the FBI report and documenting all the bad stuff.

If he's relying upon the media to do it, he'll be waiting a long time.

There is virtually no investigative journalism in this country anymore.

He should create a report of all the damning evidence himself.

15. Walygatr

Walygatr Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    One thing the rich have learned over the centuries is to keep your poor and destitute dumb and happy and give them the appearance they matter. The ones that have failed in that approach were eaten by their poor and destitute.

TheHighHat and Dorb like this.
  16. Coke Can Baby

Coke Can Baby Don't be a skunk Gold

Reputations:
    I believe that @Daveindiego would refer to this fine gentleman as a triggered faggot

17. jrstinkfish

jrstinkfish The Slow Adult VIP

Reputations:
    FBI releases info on Friday before Labor Day: "They waited for a 3-day weekend, hoping the impact would die down ... because of an extra day, or something, I dunno, we're just basically saying shit just to say it at this point. We know a day makes no difference in the grand scheme of things, but it involves Hillary, and that makes us hard in a weird way."
    FBI waits and releases info on Monday: "They waited 3 extra days to release it, giving the Clinton campaign more time to get in front of it and craft a response!"

What the hell are some of you going to do with yourselves when this election is over and you have nothing to get hysterical over?

Willowglen likes this.
  18. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    COULD YOU OBSESSED IDIOTS PLEASE POST THE CRAP IN BIGGER LETTERS!
    [​IMG]

19. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    i'm a huge sucker for that girlie stuff. so adorable.

The Booey likes this.
  20. cg256

cg256 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Are you really trying to pretend that releasing bad news on a Friday isn't an age old technique to bury bad news?
    A two second search brings up articles from PR firms on the matter, tons of news stories of companies and politicians of all stripes doing the same thing.

Wigward and crazycreep like this.