Amazon Prime

01/07/2013

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by sternski, Jan 5, 2013.

1. sternski

sternski New Member Shot Dead

Reputations:
    ......feels like an eternity...cant wait for the show to be back on.

[video=youtube_share;3a8rBOgkM3Q]http://youtu.be/3a8rBOgkM3Q[/video]

2. kev

kev Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    No shit, especially since Artie was barely there the last week it seems like the show's been off for three weeks. I even listened to Stern a few times this past week :facepalm: That show still sucks.

3. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    My man! Hahaha....who made this? I don't think I've ever heard it before?

4. mpa

mpa New Member

Reputations:
    Yea, I didn't even bother with the last week, think I watched one show, since artie was gone, so it's been a month since I've really been involved in the show.

5. kev

kev Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Two weeks' worth of vacation stories should take up most of the show, too bad the Ecuadorians who are banging Andi Dipaolo building Nick's dollhouse are the musical guest.

6. mpa

mpa New Member

Reputations:
    I always look forward to that, but then Rick forces some stupid sports story, they have some beat writer on, musical guest, another dumbshit sports story. Maybe like 15 minutes of Artie telling storieis.

I'm guessing Penn. suing the NCAA and Rick trying to break down the NFL playoffs. Over/under on the word parity: 13

7. Gunnar

Gunnar New Member Shot Dead

Reputations:
    You are right about Nick using the same words/phrases a lot (boniva, kevin eubanks, etc.). It used to be the phrase "wrapping someone in tinfoil" in the early days of the show. Still, Artie probably repeats stuff more than Nick. If someone could call into the show and get Nick to put TfC in his favorite word/phrase rotisserie.

As long as it is funny I do not mind.

Your Bud,
    G.

8. Salmo

Salmo Member

Reputations:
    Same here. A lot more audiobooks etc recently. Also the Adam Carolla show is pretty decent.

I don't care much about the show if Artie isn't there. Strike that, I care not at all about the show if Art is not there.

-S

9. mpa

mpa New Member

Reputations:
    Yup. As far as I'm concerned the show doesn't exist if a road comic with no radio chops is doing it without Tubby. I like listening to Tubby.

I'm carolla'd out, but it's been a couple months so I'll listen to it a little more in a while. I love Who Charted and Comedy Bang Bang, been listening to those since they started. Also been listening to a lot of Tom Leykis lately. Whatever one's preference, this is the golden age of audio shows/books - no reason to listen to Rick (or stern for that matter)