07-17-13 Listening/Viewing

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by ltd86, Jul 17, 2013.

1. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Artie’s guests tonight: Comedian Joe DeRosa, Casey Stern of MLB Network radio and music from Jonah Smith.

2. Artiessobriety

Artiessobriety Active Member

Reputations:
    They didn't even acknowledge Ritchie's absence

EDIT: wait nvm.
    should be a good show. those guests can't be as bad as yesterday's "power couple"

3. KimChee

KimChee New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Those are god awful guests and has anyone heard of the band? Big time pass for me-out.

4. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm only an hour in but this show seems a little better than Monday's and Tuesday's shows. Monday and Tuesday seemed like they were exclusively made up of guests.

Or maybe it's because DeRosa's so unfunny I don't even consider him a guest

5. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    lol I just heard during the late night glance Liz ask Bocchetti in the most condescending way "Do you have a computer?"

6. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    After hearing Artie's '77 World Series story, I had to hunt this down:

[video=youtube;dnLR9Ln4hqo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnLR9Ln4hqo[/video]
    Full game:
    [video=youtube;p_QiPpMzclk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_QiPpMzclk[/video]

Is he the dude in the brown coat or the stupid blue and yellow outfit w/ matching hat? He was apparently 10 at the time, but I don't know what kind of build he had back then.
    It's fucking hilarious to see Reggie mow down all those motherfuckers.

7. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Does Bocchetti really think he'd be on tmz If he ran on a baseball field? Who does he think he is? I'm pretty sure they wouldn't even arrest him. I think they'd bring him somewhere safe and assume his chaperone would be by to pick him up.

8. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    ARM, too bad you didn't get more time with Artie because of Todd and Nick's dreadful calls. Asking if Howard would attend the wedding with Beth was pretty gutsy though.

9. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I was just gonna ask where arms been.

Who are these new jerkoff callers lately?

10. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Bocchetti's mom probably sent money to St Judes twice and that turned into him sending it once a month

Anyone see Artie's face the moment Nick from Newark said he had 2 stories to tell? It was like a combination of depression and helplessness and agony

11. Easymobee

Easymobee New Member

Reputations:
    Pretty sure Mike was making up the charitable contribution claim and rarher trying to piggyback on something his mother actually did.

As for his 2 jokes per night writing session, ain't happening. He spit out one joke on the show and then mentioned that he had done it while in California.

Also liked how mike crowbared in a claim for credit that he voluntarily cut his cel phone usage when it was evident a minute later that he got told to do so by someone in mgmt. loserooni.

I think Mike is a worthless POS person as many do, but he needs to be on the show for the abuse by Artie and even Dan. Its when the show ( for me at least ) has the most lol potential. Espescially now that the twins are off limits I guess. Is it my imagination or was the last great Twins bit where Artie told Mike to imagine that he caught Artie having sex with Liz in the bathroom. Including a description of how his stomach would be resting on her back. Twins shouldn't write themselves out of the show.

Also, first I have heard of Dans wife since the show was brand new. I had begun to think that the wife thing was a bit long ago abandoned.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  12. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Good call by ARM, you could tell Artie was getting uncomfortable with that line of questioning. He knew exactly what ARM was talking about, he was just playing dumb so as to not say anything bad about horse face.

It was pretty weird how that caller couldn't even get Artie to admit that Dan has a wife. Very strange situation there. Didn't they say awhile back that he was getting a divorce? What a pussy he won't talk about that stuff. I bet his wife is really fat and/or ugly, that's why he won't talk about her.

13. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    No idea he was married until they confirmed it on yesterday's show. Based on the way they all talk, I thought he was single or divorced. The idea that he's living in a place so shitty it doesn't have a laundry room or a decent laundromat within 40 blocks seems very conducive to the bachelor's life. It also sounds like he likes hitting on all his friends' wives and girlfriends, from the stories about him texting Ade and Andi DiPaolo.

14. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Do you remember what he texted Andi Dipaolo that one time? It was like "Hey girl, know any good movies" or something like that

15. Artiessobriety

Artiessobriety Active Member

Reputations:
    props to ARM. I had to re-listen to that call 3 times because of how funny it was.:artiejj:

16. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Exactly the one I was thinking of. I think it was right after Thanksgiving and he wanted to take her to the city to see a movie. I couldn't remember if he texted Stover's smoking hot gf or Ritchie's wife but it seems like something he would do.

17. Undercarriage

Undercarriage Active Member

Reputations:
    "Hey beautiful" is how I remember it starting out.

Ritchie's wife was in Shane's chair beside Dan talking on air when he told her something like "Anything coming out of your mouth is fine." I don't remember what she said before that to prompt him to say that, but Artie immediately jumped on Dan for how creepy it was.

He texted Stover something for the show and Stover replied, "I'm on it." Dan then replies something like "I'm not talking about ur gf."

18. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Wow, your memory for the seemingly mundane is exceptional. I think I remember the Ritchie moment, but definitely not the Stover one. Good stuff.

19. Undercarriage

Undercarriage Active Member

Reputations:
    Inappropriate creepy shit like that that makes everyone in the room uncomfortable is hard to forget.

I've never given two shits about Dan's personal life, but him being so secretive about it has me wanting to know the situation. Isn't his wife in Chicago? Maybe he's out chasing tail in NYC like his hero Mark Grace and doesn't want it on air for his wife to hear about.

20. Mike

Mike 'Merica Gold

Reputations:
    artie talking about honey boo boo, cup a fart :artiejj: