07-18-13 Oh No, He's Back

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by ltd86, Jul 18, 2013.

1. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Artie’s guests tonight: Adam Carolla, comedian Joe Matarese and Mark Kriegel of the NFL Network.

2. Artiessobriety

Artiessobriety Active Member

Reputations:
    Bocchetti should rename his top ten comedians list to top ten people he hopes can land him a decent job in show business. what an ass kisser!

3. John

John Member VIP

Reputations:
    I've been annoyed with the bad spelling on the videos uploaded to the Artie Lange youtube channel so I finally decided to leave a comment on the one uploaded today informing them that "Raiders" was spelled "Riaders" several times in the description. I checked back a minute later to discover that the spelling had been corrected and someone had deleted my comment.

4. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    That sounds like the Twins' work

5. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Hopefully adam corolla isnt on long I always change the channel until his segments are over, hes the worst ugly, not funny, and arrogant. I wish he'd drink a bottle of mangria and wrap his car around a tree or something

6. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    They don't know how to upload anything.

Very weird intro on DirecTV tonight. Opened on a silent shot of the studio with Ritchie and Artie looking down at their respective phones at the desk. It appeared they were doing some kind of "In Memoriam" tribute, then it quickly cut out to black and the show restarted.

7. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Hour 2 is starting off pretty funny. They go through the list of comics who earned the most in 2012 and Artie's reaction to Daniel Tosh being on the list took the show back to form with Art ripping Ritchie while he just sat and laughed. He absolutely nailed his George Lopez impression of him doing stand-up.

Looking to be a good show all-around. I'm glad Ritchie is back in and Alaa is out. Art just seems more comfortable around Ritchie.

8. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I hate how A-rod gets all the blame for the team when jerkoffs like Teixeira who never did anything for the yankees are just sitting this year out and don't produce even when they're playing.. and he's making almost as much as rodriguez

9. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Wow hearing that list was infuriating.

Did anything happen on the radio show for the first few minutes? It looked like it was cut out of the DirecTv show

Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
  10. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Artie: Jon's currently filling out the stuff for the lawyers about the concussion stuff

Carolla: I can testify to that

Why does Ritchie ruin that picture with the mullet every time with that stupid explanation

Ritchie: I like smelly stickers

Before Bocchetti makes a list of his favorite comedians (like his opinion is valid whatsoever), shouldn't he have to write one successful joke first? Anyone else notice a new attitude ever since he got back? He thinks he's the man now that he left his mom's house for a weekend.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
  11. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Not sure if you are watching the re-air. The intro blackout in the first show was eliminated and the show intro'd flawlessly.

12. Minor Salazar

Minor Salazar New Member

Reputations:
    Dude what are you talking about? Carolla was (& usually is) hilarious.

13. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Who does Bocchetti think he is giving out show business advice. That trip to an open mic in Seattle has really gone to his head

14. Undercarriage

Undercarriage Active Member

Reputations:
    Matarese hour felt like 4. Didn't even try to listen to Kriegel.

15. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    I didn't realize I thought Kriegel and Matarese were the same person until they were on the same show together. They look alike and both talk like they are doped up. At least Matarese is a comedian, so he has some comedic sensibilities.

16. NoddinOff

Reputations:
    Yeah and joe really didnt look good at all, like super skinny and pale and after he mentioned the bells palsy thing I was looking for it and I could definitely see the corner of his mouth looking stiff and he still looked like it was affecting him when they would go to break and the camera would pull away and you got a shot of him head on looking at the camera. Feel bad for the guy, like artie said "I bet its the alcohol and the celexa dude".

17. Mike

Mike 'Merica Gold

Reputations:
    Everytime they show that picture - "it was a joke" :rofl:

18. NoddinOff

Reputations:
    ^^^ I know haha that shits really getting annoying, its like if it was a joke you would have a sense of humor about which you clearly don't so yeah that was your actual haircut. Ritchie was really acting weird on his first day back, he seemed high on something, he had glazed half shut eyes for the first half of the show and then when going to break he took his headphones off and rubbed his face and hair thoroughly like someone on opiates. I dont think he was but I dk he seemed really odd that night.

19. Meatsweats

Meatsweats New Member

Reputations:
    How can you guys hate on Richie? He does nothing wrong. Sure, he's derp most of the time, but he lets Artie talk(which we all want) and contributes here an there. Since he's been back, he's been a shit ton better. Made me laugh a bunch on the Wednesday show( I watch, not listen). He's not perfect, but for all you hardcore Artie fans, you should like him. It's ARTIE'S show now, not him and someone else. I hated Nick being gone for the first couple weeks. Now I love it. LONG LIVE THE RICHIE.

20. Meatsweats

Meatsweats New Member

Reputations:
    And I like how most of you guys think you know what's best. Goddamn, you fucks are some crybaby bitches. WAHHH ARTIE'S HIGH!! WAHHH RICHIE SUCKS!! WAHHH THE SHOW IS ON THE DECLINE. WAHHH THESE BANDS ARE FUCKIN AWFUL!! WAHHH IDK IF I'LL WATCH/LISTEN TONIGHT. Shut up. You're going to watch it no matter what. Dry your eyes, and just enjoy the show, ya damn females.