Shop Now At Amazon

$10 off $30 purchase at Home Depot and Dollar General, but must pay using PayPal.

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by TripTo My Taint, Dec 23, 2012.

1. TripTo My Taint

TripTo My Taint Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is an awesome deal from PayPal, found on a deal site I frequent. It's pretty easy, as long as you have a Paypal account and link it to a debit card. After signing up on payPal, you can pay at Home Depot with just your paypal phone number and pin number...cardless transaction. Paypal texts you a receipt...it is awesome easy, and the future of e-payments.

PP has been offering this 10 for 30 thing for a few weeks at various stores...there was a $10 off $50 for ToysRUs that expired yesterday. Today I am buying two $25 Amazon gift cards at Dollar General for $40 via PP, then $30 in gift cards from Home Depot for $20 (again, via paypal)...free $20 at stores I already shop at weekly.

Here's the link : http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1246182/

All you do is click the link to PayPal, link your cell, then add the deals for DG and Home Depot. Simple $20 in your pockets, right at Christmas!

2. Sponsor

Sponsor

Reputations:

Shop Now At eBay
  3. Mur

Mur Mod Gold VIP

Reputations:
    Thanks, but too much work for me.

4. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Too complicated. It's not worth the trouble, I will look for sales at other places. I have a paypal extras m/c and all my purchases for paypal go on it (I don't have to keep a penny in my paypal account) , and I can use it as a regular m/c too.

5. TripTo My Taint

TripTo My Taint Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    5 minutes work for $20, with many similar deals in the future tied to PP...whatever.