100 Million Dollar Go-Pro Lawsuit in 3..2..1..

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HS Cult Leader, Oct 11, 2014.

1. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Jun 2, 2012
    Michael Schumacher is ‘waking up very slowly’ from coma, reveals his teenage son
    • Formula 1 driver's son Mick passed on the news about his father's condition
    • He told commentator Jean-Louis Moncet that things are going at 'slow pace'
    • Moncet said mounting of 'Schumi's' Go-Pro camera caused brain injuries
    • 45-year-old injured in accident in French resort of Meribel in December 2013
    • Schumacher is still 'fighting' in purpose-built medical suite at Swiss mansion
    By Peter Allen In Paris for MailOnline

Published: 15:36 GMT, 11 October 2014 | Updated: 16:28 GMT, 11 October 2014

• Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher is 'waking up very slowly' following the skiing accident which left him with horrific brain injuries, it emerged today.

The news of his slow recovery was passed on by the Schumacher's 15-year-old son Mick, a kart-racing driver.

The 45-year-old is being treated at home after spending six months in a medically-induced coma following the accident in Meribel, France, in December last year.
    French F1 commentator Jean-Louis Moncet told Europe 1 radio station: 'I saw his son and he told me that Schumi is waking up very slowly; very slowly.

'Although things are going at a slow pace, he has a lot of time, I would say he has his whole life in front of him to get back on track.'

Moncet, 69, also cast new light on the manner in which Schumacher was injured when he struck a rock during the fall.

'The problem for Michael was not the hit, but the mounting of the Go-Pro camera that he had on his helmet that injured his brain,' said Moncet.

Moncet confirmed that Schumacher was still 'fighting' at his Swiss mansion, where he is being cared for in a purpose-built medical suite.

The seven times world champion returned to his home with his wife and children two months ago after being discharged from a rehabilitation clinic in Lausanne, Switzerland.

Michael Schumacher and Mick attending the Monaco Formula One Grand Prix in Monte-Carlo in 2010