11/2/2001: Stern Discusses Night with Beth n The Stamos's

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by RobinsLapBand, Jul 8, 2012.

1. RobinsLapBand

RobinsLapBand Member

Reputations:
    Oldy but a goody. They talk about Beth and Rebecca getting topless and dancing around.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Kfi6tja6A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6col82InbG8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

There may be a Part 3 and beyond, but couldn't find it. If anyone has it, please post it. Thanks and enjoy.

2. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;g5Kfi6tja6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Kfi6tja6A&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

[video=youtube;6col82InbG8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6col82InbG8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

3. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've heard about a dozen different versions. I don't think even Howard knows what really happened. :jrolleyes:

4. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Stamos fucked Beth, but only after he fucked the wig.

5. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When Howard was asked if he ever had a threesome, he said not quite. He said he didn't actually have sex with both girls, but he had sex with one while the other was doing stuff/getting stuff done to her by the other girl.

I've always been convinced that that was Beth & Rebecca.

Anyway, it's obvious that there was orgy type stuff going down, because Rebecca refused to talk to Howard for years after he hinted at this on the air.

I do find it interesting how up for a party Beth was so early in their relationship.

Howard mentioned Beth being in a hot tub with John Stamos by herself. Lord knows she wanted to fuck around on Howard early on.

6. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    the prim and proper version of sweet beth doesn't ring true. prior to latching on to howard she liked to party...there was some kind of relationship (maybe platonic) with pete townsend..."modeling" days in europe?
    too bad we'll never know the extent and details of her "career".

7. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Beth wanted my pants."

:bounce:

I love how John astutely chimed in "that's your fantasy" when Howard said that John wanted to be with Beth.

Amazing the levels Howard was going to try to not show the real Beth. He kept cutting John off every time he was trying to talk about what Beth did. How exhausting it must be to portray a fake image 24/7.

Hahaha, John saying that Beth had only known Howard for a month at this point, and she immediately said to them "let's hang out in LA."

Howard immediately denied that. He literally denies any semblance of honesty about Beth.

8. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Pete Townsend? I haven't heard that before. I thought he was strictly into young boys, allegedly.

9. Dainty Jainty

Dainty Jainty New Member

Reputations:
    Yup. Marbles said Pete would call Beth often to keep up with her and her life and find out how she's doing. She said something to the effect of he was like a dad to her. YEAH, RIGHT. More like booger sugar daddy. Allegedly.

Apparently once Marbles showed up back stage w/Beth or at some party they were all at, Pete's calls stopped. Gee, you think he was staying in touch with her as a means to wear her down before he got his chance?

10. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    My, My, My........Does this not sound like party girl behavior to anyone else?

11. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    She's awfully big and beefy for Pete's taste, I would have thought. Maybe he really was only doing "research" on pedophilia.

Yep.

12. Dainty Jainty

Dainty Jainty New Member

Reputations:
    Was curious to find out what Marksfriggin had to say about Townshend/Beth link and found these:

http://www.marksfriggin.com/news02/8-5.htm:
    "A woman called in and asked Howard how his girlfriend knows The Who's Pete Townshend. Howard explained that Beth dated a guy who was in ''Tommy'' the play and Pete was doing it at the time so she got to meet and hang out with the guy."

There are other references out there, I know. Just wanted to share this now.

13. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Damn Howard is full of shit. Already spreading bs from the start

14. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    You have to look at where he'd come from......Alison, Forgive me if I left off an "L". Girl who really cared for him when they married because he truly had squat. Mother, Who by all apperances is devoted and loving, And the greatest indicator of that is her girls disdain for Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. And her complete and genuine desire to "Not be famous". And her ability to get by with just one dog, Java. Fast forward to what he has now.........I won't go into detail. Because I don't have to, Do I?