WTF $13G reward offered for information after dog found raped, hanged

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HS Cult Leader, Mar 30, 2016.

1. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    Reward up to $13,000 after dog named ‘Justice’ found raped, killed in Thurston County

Posted 11:51 PM, March 29, 2016, by David Rose, Updated at 07:17am, March 30, 2016

THURSTON COUNTY, Wash. -- The reward is now up to $13,000 for information leading to the conviction of whoever sexually assaulted and killed a dog that an animal cruelty officer has named ‘Justice.’ The female pit bull was found by a mountain biker hanging from a tree near Summit Lake off Highway 8 last week.

"What we're seeing here is scratch marks from where the dog was struggling,” said Officer Erika Johnson who was the first investigator on scene. She says the dog’s feet were just barely touching the ground and it died of asphyxiation. "This makes me furious,” said Officer Johnson.

The abuse is so heinous it’s outraged a veteran undercover investigator from Pasado’s Safe Haven who visited the scene to post reward flyers. She keeps thinking about the dog that thought she was going on a walk in the woods. “This kind of crime strikes a whole different cord in your soul. I can't even explain in words the anger and deep sadness this brings inside of me,” she said.

They’ve collected DNA samples to run at the crime lab in hopes there is a match to someone. "My guess is that they've probably had run-ins with the law before,” said Officer Johnson who added, "Just to think that this helpless dog went through so much at the hands of some monster. I think that anybody that's capable of committing a crime like this needs to be put behind bars.”

2. Beer Can

Beer Can Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ugh.

3. Chrisboom

Chrisboom Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Guess this answers the question about where Ralph is ?
    :giggle:

Nick Mondo and beetlejosh like this.
  4. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations: