15 Foundation - First Annual Report Available

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Uncle Larry, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I found some information on the finances of the 15 Foundation. The tax form isn't publicly available on guidestar.org yet, but I found an NY state filing which had the form attached. May not be of interest to everyone, but here is the link to the New York filings of this esteemed organization:

http://bartlett.ag.ny.gov/Char_Forms/show_details.jsp?id={A1874CE5-4EAD-48A3-8ED8-CDCBC9A8D022}

[can click on the "Annual Filing for Charitable Organizations" on that page for the 15 Foundation's NY annual state form - the long federal form is attached as an exhibit]

Interesting that in 2010 they took in $209K of revenue, but only $112K ended up going towards grants and they paid salaries of almost $60K.

[​IMG][/IMG]

As everyone suspected, if Robin really wanted to raise $ for the organizations that received grants, it would have been better for the people forking over the money to make the contributions directly to the underlying organizations instead of having some of the money siphoned off to pay the foundation's expenses.

Benjamen likes this.
  2. Sheiky Baby

Sheiky Baby New Member

Reputations:
    I don't think that's too bad. I'd like to see who received the grants.

3. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    Mahoney Cohen was my DJ name in Tampa, Florida

4. Butcher

Butcher ?

Reputations:
    Self proclaimed 1/2 Jew

5. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Just over 50% grant to income ratio. As sad as that is, it beats the pants off of nsal in the respectability department. A little more impressive since 15 has such a small revenue.

6. CFStern

CFStern New Member

Reputations:
    Robin and Brendan Murphy pulled a really scummy move when they named the charity 15 Foundation. Jamie Oliver the celebrity chef already had a charity called Fifteen Foundation that was also food-oriented and helped kids. Coincidence? I think not. Robin and her temporary friend knew exactly what they were doing. Oliver has since changed the name to Jamie Oliver Foundation. Robin sucks.
    http://www.fifteen.net/

7. FtM

FtM Starless & Bible Black Gold

Reputations:
    Not bad, actually. Its obviously Robin's tax write-off and she's paying a modest amount of money for one or two people's legal representation and accounting work.

I think if it were a real charity, I would feel comfortable donating to it based on that statement.

However, the North Shore Animal League should be investigated for fraud based on their statements.

8. Jack Shit

Jack Shit Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    Wonder what kind of grant Brendan Murphy received.

9. FtM

FtM Starless & Bible Black Gold

Reputations:
    I think he went out of style with Robin like Dr. Ronnie and coffee colonics. :)

10. Douchebag 007

Douchebag 007 New Member

Reputations:
    he is probably the 'professional fees' listed under expenses

11. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    What about the Galas and Dinners that the foundation did as fund raisers, I don't see expenses for those listed. Is the revenue just the net from them, and not the gross? If A gala brought in $250K, but just netted 75k, that aint good. Didn't 15 purchase some paintings from Robin's grifter to use as decorations at one of the fundraisers? How much did he get, or is that under Professional Fees or Salaries?