16 yr old hits JACKPOT in teachers(s) student relationship

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by nearly.normal, Oct 1, 2014.

1. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ST. CHARLES PARISH, La. —Many concerns are growing among parents after alleged misconduct and extracurricular activities at a St. Charles Parish high school. Authorities in St. Charles Parish are investigating allegations that may cross parish lines.

Reports recently surfaced that two teachers had sex with a student at Destrehan High School. The school is located approximately 24 miles west of New Orleans.

Parents at Destrehan High School are grappling with the thought of two teachers engaging in an inappropriate relationship with a teenage student.

"I'm shocked. I’m very surprised. I’m just very shocked. I never expected it," said Judi Hotard. Hotard said she has a daughter at Destrehan High School.

"I'm just in a little bit of shock right now,” she said. “But I trust that principal (Stephen) Weber is going to take care of it the right way and handle it properly.”

"The two teachers met the student at one of their houses, and that's where the acts were performed," said a man who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

The man said the teachers that are being investigated are both women and are both graduates of Destrehan High School. The encounters allegedly took place at a home in Kenner.

"It's not the first time this has happened. It seems to happen every four years. We just had an incident in 2008, where a male teacher with allegations against a female student. So it seems to be very popular in this parish," He said.

Back in 2009, former band teacher Byron Toups resigned before pleading guilty to malfeasance, intimidation of a witness and simple battery involving two students at the school.

Toups was originally charged with molestation, intimidation of a witness and simple battery.

WDSU has learned that the Kenner Police Department and the St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office are scheduled to meet on Wednesday.

The St. Charles Parish Public School System told WDSU that the teachers were placed on leave with pay last Friday and that the district is conducting its own investigation.

Sunday night, Destrehan High School Principal Stephen Weber sent parents a message over the phone, assuring them that while authorities are investigation the allegations, teaching and learning will continue.

As the investigation continues, the St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office says the investigation could wrap up by week's end.

Read more: http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...ed-of-sex-with-student/28322566#ixzz3Ete6tvmY

[​IMG]
    Shelley St. Pierre Dufresne 2014 Yearbook Photo

[​IMG]
    Shelley St.Pierre Dufresne &
    husband Wes Dufresne

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Rachell Respess (via Instagram, Twitter & CWEBdating)

Shelley St.Pierre Dufresne (805 Country Cottage Blvd., Montz, Louisiana), 31, and Rachel Alyse Respess (Kenner, Louisiana), 24 (or 27? cweb gives birth date as 29 June 1987), English teachers at Destrehan High School, St. Charles Parish Public Schools, Destrehan, Louisiana, "two teachers had sex with a student"

Destrehan High School teachers accused of sex with student

Reports recently surfaced that two teachers had sex with a student at Destrehan High School ... "The two teachers met the student at one of their houses, and that's where the acts were performed," said a man who spoke on the condition of anonymity. The man said the teachers that are being investigated are both women and are both graduates of Destrehan High School. The encounters allegedly took place at a home in Kenner.

2. Night Ape

Night Ape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nice.

x76 likes this.
  3. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm speechless.

4. RumBalls

RumBalls The original RumBalls, est. Jan 16, 2012

Reputations:
    How will the victim ever recover? Poor kid

5. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Well he does have to live with the fact that his sex life is probably all down hill from here on out.

6. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That is the real crime here.

7. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Damn, a 16 year old with that much game. When that kid grows up he's gonna be having group sex with playboy playmates.

ravenrules, Droog, rolltide and 2 others like this.
  8. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    scarred for life, he is.

rolltide likes this.
  9. Bethstampon

Bethstampon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Technically, we still need a Verdict, Your Honor. Rule Of Law, records, etc. thank you.

10. guruhugz

guruhugz Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    tortured by icky vaginas

11. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I need to retire to my chambers for 1-3 minutes.

12. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I am going to say the kid is lying on this one.... no way a kid gives that shit up

LobsterTails likes this.
  13. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I'll get @Stern68 to go with you to give you a hand.

LobsterTails likes this.
  14. Bethstampon

Bethstampon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I will remind the Court that Death Penalty for the Prosecutor is a separate case. Order in the court! I will clear this room!

15. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Hmm, interdasting....

16. BethOsItchyHem

BethOsItchyHem Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    These kids just dont know how to keep their mouths shut, who knows how long he could of kept it going if he didnt open his yap.

Morrisb likes this.
  17. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    OK, I'm ready to render my verdict.

Student: guilty. No one should be that lucky. He now needs to get pounded in the ass to offset his good fortune.
    Teachers: I have worked out a plea deal with them both. Unfortunately, I will have to insist that the terms of the agreement remain sealed.

18. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    If a hot teacher paid attention to a geeky 15 year old Reno. I'd keep my mouth shut.

19. Big Lar

Big Lar VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'm sure that this got out because he was bragging....can't blame him. Good for him!

20. Wonky Eye

Wonky Eye Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm noticing that the majority of these cases we read about seem to be English teachers.