18 things White people should do/know before discussing Racism.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by DinnerSocks, Jun 19, 2014.

1. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    http://m.thefrisky.com/entry/view/id/45589.

:facepalm:

In fear of getting the obligatory.."too long, did not read" comments from you knuckleheads, I decided to only post the link. This article got my blood boiling and I'm not really a bigot or at least I wasn't until I came over to the Shed. Anyway, here's some thoughts I came away with...

1) This writer thinks about race way, way too much. But I guess she's allowed to because she's black.

2) Black people bare absolutely no responsibility for their situation and never will, mostly because of events that began to unfold 200-300 years ago.

3) A white ex-con will get hired over a black who's never been incarcerated.

4) Reverse Racism is a myth.

5) The media only highlights the negatives when covering blacks (LOL!)

Have at it!

2. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i hate everyone equally

3. todd packer

todd packer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  4. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
  5. sweatdaddy

sweatdaddy Active Member

Reputations:
    black girls are really the best!

white girls are always depressed!

6. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    18. Black people are not obligated to answer the “Well, what do we do about it?” question. Though many of us do and are not heard. The call for reparations in the form of “Baby Bonds” is a great idea. So isdesegregating our classrooms and closing the school-to-prison pipeline. These courageous voices are speaking very loudly — it is time to start listening.

maybe i'm not sure what 'baby bonds' are but isn't that just giving money to people who have kids? isn't a big problem in the black community already that people have kids who absolutely can't afford it? should they be given more incentive to have children before they're financially prepared? this doesn't sound like much of a solution to me.

7. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

:grouch:..........:c

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  8. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    The disaster of the black community is that the feral are the ones shitting out all the kids.
    I bet this dumb bitch lives in a safe guarded evil white hipster community where the trouble makers are profiled and stopped at the gates.

9. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    She's right, there is no such thing as reverse racism. Only racism. And blacks are just as racist as whites.

People of color have been warring and colonizing based on ethnicity for thousands of years. Before white people got to Western Africa or Europeans colonized the continent, Africans weren't living in harmony. The same can be said about Native Americans, Asians, Indians and Middle Easterners. Many, many groups having been warring, killing and conquering with the notion of ethnic/racial superiority being a prime factor. Look at Rwanda. Look at Sudan or the fucking Congo.

Europeans were just better at it. Having ships, wheels, horses and the ability to smelt metal came in very handy when dealing with people who haven't technologically advanced since the stone age. I'm pretty sure if Genghis Khan's horde somehow landed in the Americas or Africa, they would have carved that shit up too. The idea that "people of color" can't be racist is absurd.

Yeah, go to a "segregated" white neighborhood that has been inundated by Section 8 and ask yourself why some people still find "segregation" a good thing. I've lived in two decent, safe neighborhoods that turned to shit in just a couple of years once that shit started. "Some people" don't exactly adapt to their surrounding when they come from shitty parents and a shitty culture, no matter how bucolic and safe the neighborhoods that you stick 'em in there are.

Today in a park in Cleveland, in a place that used to be a relatively nice area, a fucking little league game had to be stopped because there were two separate shootings within 100 yards. Gee, who wouldn't want to live around that!?

I expected better from a website that features a sidebar link to a story about "14 Stars Who Have Terrible Teeth."

10. SleepingWarrior

SleepingWarrior Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I guess that 3-4 minutes of shoots being exchanged a few blocks from my place just 25 minutes ago is all my fault for being an "exclusionary" whitey and not that the undesirable trash from Chicago and Somalia are moving to my area by the busload...

11. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    She's not even from here. She was born in Trinidad and she lives there now. And she's calling for reparations. :hilarious:

12. SleepingWarrior

SleepingWarrior Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Ha, just posted some similar as you were posting this up. Just amazes me how peaceful this area was until the mid to late 90s before the assholes from Chicago and Somalians started coming in thanks to religious groups and just how quickly the areas they've moved into, and brought their same shit from where they came from, in the last 15 yrs have become more dangerous. The one saving grace is that we get about 5-6 months of peace when its too cold for their bullshit.

13. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    http://www.salon.com/2013/07/16/goodbye_to_my_american_dream/

:bigcry:

:giggle::cwl::ral::backlol:

14. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    A) We are racists
    B) The violence is white America's fault
    C) Ummm...it's just confirmation bias. We only notice the daily violent black crime and ignore all the white gang shootings in our neighborhoods and surrounding areas.

15. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    She is not of lazy American stock....right robin?

'Works like a Jamaican'.... was Howard's way of shitting on the lazy American black.
    So remember when Stern says that in the future he is pointing out that non American blacks come here and get 8 jobs while the fat lazy blacks born here mooch off the tax payers.

16. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;fIFakmYrX3s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIFakmYrX3s[/video]

17. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Howard has evolved.
    CPT is now hip-hop-time. Even robin laughed at that re-write.

Just the other day Howard referred to Roosevelt as 'weird' ....:jj:
    "Robin as you know I grew up in a weird community"

18. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    Did he really say "hip-hop time"?

Is Obama the HAAIC?

Hip-hop hatin' hat?

19. BeerCanThick

BeerCanThick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How about Booker T. Washington, who very well might be the only black leader worth a tuppenny fuck that this country has produced in 400 years?

Here's a crazy idea...

GET A FUCKING JOB! AND NO, TALKING ABOUT YOUR RACE ISN'T A FUCKING JOB.
    The black race is arrogant, conceited, confrontational, criminal, entitled, lazy and rude and always on the lookout for money for nothing, belly-aching for more gibsmuhdat
    and reparations and ready to take people to court for a nice ghetto lottery. That is why nobody wants to hire them or be around them. The black race has spent 50 years going
    backwards in this fucking country and I just don't care about them. To think about them, to be around them, to help them. 50 years and 20 trillion dollars later, they're just failures.

20. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    I bet the wigged fraud does have a image consultant these days. Stern trying unsuccessfully to up his Q
    I'm sure they advised him to stay away from race. When Howard goes off script he says dumb things like this....

[video=youtube;7dGAgjcAbQk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dGAgjcAbQk[/video]