24 year old woman poses as teenager online to get that puberty dick that is sweeping the nation

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Slow, May 22, 2015.

?

Verdict?

1. Guilty

18 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. Not Guilty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Probation with mandatory accutane treatment

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Slow

Slow My name is my name DawgShed News

Reputations:
    Police : Woman Posing as Teen Sentenced On Sex Charges

[​IMG] [​IMG]

GLENDALE, AZ - A 24-year-old Glendale woman who often posed as a teenager on social media has been sentenced to 10 years in prison and lifetime probation with sex offender terms on three counts of attempted child molestation, court officials said.

Anna Areola-Hernandez received her sentence Wednesday in Maricopa County Superior Court, according to court spokeswoman Karen Arra.

Detectives said they were able to develop probable cause for the arrest of Areola-Hernandez after they were alerted she had allegedly been involved in an inappropriate and potentially sexual relationship with a 13-year-old Glendale boy.

The victim's mother told police Areola-Hernandez had allegedly been having a sexual relationship with her son for the past few months, gave him a sexually transmitted disease and claimed to be pregnant with his baby, according to court paperwork.

Areola-Hernandez used several social media and texting apps, such as Facebook, Kik, Snapchat and Tango, to contact other juveniles, Glendale police sex crimes detectives said.

Areola-Hernandez often poses as a 15-year-old and uses the screen names "Tiny Hernandez" or "Ana Hernandez," Glendale Police Sgt. Jay O'Neill said in a statement.

The defense attorney's last minute introduced evidence! [​IMG]

2. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    Give her the chair for that fucking tattoo alone.....

3. Ta Ta Toothy

Ta Ta Toothy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Anna Areola-Hernandez".
    The judge should take one year off her sentence for having "areola" in her name. :giggle:

SalsMasterShake likes this.
  4. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Agree. I'd bang her if I had some enhancement in the form of some beer and pot. Anonymously of course.

5. SalsMasterShake

SalsMasterShake Mouthpiece VIP

Reputations:
    Jeez, she burned the 13-year old with a STD too? No bueno, Tiny. :happyno: