3/26/13 Omarisa is a psychopath

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Xandra, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Xandra

Xandra New Member

Reputations:
    She laughs too much and she DID pull the plug on her husband.She might have killed her father at age 7 and her brother-what if thats the truth?She does have evil eyes and an evil tongue..she's just EVIL .. you can sense it and Donald doesn't want her to be part of his team b/c he's always trying to pawn her off-but I think the team she's on wants her to win to make Donalds day-Dooms Day.
    Okay so she didn't kill her bro and dad..but she must have put something-and I don't want to say what-in his food/drink.
    But the fake laughter is even evil,and she's in this ministry,but I think it's for show b/c she's a devil worshipper,and she pretends to be into saving kids-that psychopath..I don't believe her at all-"good cause"..Bahh humbug!Ughhh what a fake!!!!And everybody has that same opinion of her and she's only in a ministry b/c those people accept you and are nieve.She's desparate for 'someone' to be on her side.Ughh.

2. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    this bitch is truly evil! delusional shine with delusions of grandeur. did you see her outfits? and the bitch is a minister, in the Reggie churches many of them are con men. (as in white churches too of course)

3. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Fine, but what is Omarosa?