News 3 Illegal Alien Gangbangers Indicted on Multiple Murder Charges

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ltd86, Jul 8, 2015.

1. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    MS-13 GANG MEMBERS INDICTED IN MARYLAND MURDER PLOTS WERE IN US ILLEGALLY

[​IMG]

At least two of the three alleged members of the MS-13 gang who were indicted this week in Maryland were in the country illegally and had been previously deported, Breitbart News has learned.

As reported earlier, a federal grand jury indicted Aldair Garcia-Miranda, 21, Selvin Raymundo Salazar, 23, and Raul Ernesto Landaverde-Giron, 25, accusing them of being members of the La Mara Salvatrucha gang, also known as MS-13, and for allegedly taking part in several murders, attempted murders, and other extortion and racketeering activities.

MS-13 is comprised primarily of immigrants or descendants from El Salvador, and is active in multiple areas throughout the U.S., including several Maryland counties in the greater Washington, D.C. metro area.

The gang has a reputation for extreme violence, and brutal retribution against rivals. One of the murders that was part of Monday’s indictments involved a man named Merlin Edjardo Garcia, 23, who was the target of a kill order by MS-13 in El Salvador. Garcia fled to Frederick, Maryland, where the defendants allegedly tracked him down, lured him to a wooded area, and shot and stabbed him until he was dead.

On Wednesday, Breitbart News spoke to Marcia Murphy, the public affairs officer for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Maryland. Murphy confirmed that at least two of the three defendants were in the country illegally.

According to Murphy, Salazar was recently convicted for illegal reentry; the conviction was probably in 2014 but she was not certain of the precise date. Landaverde-Giron also had an indictment for illegal reentry on his record.

This means that Salazar and Landaverde-Giron are not U.S. citizens or have any other legal resident status or work permits. Furthermore, “illegal reentry” is a charge that is only brought against illegal immigrants who were previously deported and reentered the U.S. illegally.

Murphy told Breitbart News that, at this time, there was not any public information proving that the third defendant, Garcia-Miranda, was also an illegal immigrant, but she also did not have any information that would confirm him as a citizen or legal resident.

Read Breitbart News’ earlier report on the indictment of the three alleged MS-13 gang members here.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...n-maryland-murder-plots-were-in-us-illegally/

2. TonyJax

TonyJax White Privilege Denied. VIP

Reputations:
    Trump lies.

3. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
  4. AllAboutHim Ed

AllAboutHim Ed #mypurpose VIP

Reputations:
    If Trump could just tone it down a tad he would be president.

Dirty South and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  5. rory

rory Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The NEW WORLD ORDER will have TRUMP KILLED .. He's standing in the way of their PLANNED INVASION / over throw of white ( and black) America... Just like they killed Kennedy and TRIED to kill Reagan..

tired likes this.
  6. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    @Jim J Jiblets

reno and Apple the cat like this.
  7. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    @skylarbrie

8. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    i actually disagree. i think his main appeal is that he's capitalizing on people's disgust with the Republican Party for their broken promises, especially regarding illegals/obamnesty. I think his rhetoric, bordering on bluster, is refreshing for many who are sick of lying politicians. When he speaks like that, Trump sounds like anything but a politician.

There are so many well-coiffed candidates to choose from, candidates who never use fiery language like the type Trump uses, that I think if he were to start sounding more like them, even a little bit, he'd begin to fade into obscurity

When he speaks the way he does, he 1) draws a ton of attention to himself on an issue that can propel him through the primaries, and 2) he comes across (true or not) as a man of action, conviction, and not just another lying panderer.

CrucifiedAGT, Chibbs, rory and 2 others like this.
  9. Ganggreen87

Ganggreen87 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The Republican Party is definately nervous about Trump. He isn't afraid to literally call out people on their bullshit and in a debate that could be deadly
    He could be the virus that kills it for the whole party in the election

I would never vote for him, but I find his tone and his uncensored opinions right or wrong refreshing. So many candidates are so vanilla today for fear of alienating a vote it is boring and predictable I would love to moderate one of the debates because I wouldn't let them bullshit the questions like they always do

10. kingship

kingship Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Trump / Dr. Ben Carson: 2016

11. Lucky Pierre

Lucky Pierre Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I get it. He the bad guy wrestler.

12. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
  13. Lucky Pierre

Reputations:
    /thread

14. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    @psych meds

Head Censor likes this.
  15. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Trump will capitulate eventually and endorse Hillary in order to get back in the media's good graces...MARK IT DOWN!

16. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    To be fair, they're hard working gangsters.

Head Censor likes this.
  17. Lucky Pierre

Reputations:
    The Outsiders were so bad ass in the beginning

kingship likes this.
  18. rory

rory Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    TRUMP .. IF WE CAN GET YOU THERE, You will be the PRESIDENT to Go down in history as the PRESIDENT who saved AMERICANS from the Clutches of GLOBALIZATION , The ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT , INVASION being procreated and constructed by our Current Administration ( and the last several).. WILL YOU GO DOWN AS A PATRIOT trying to save your nation from the UNITED NATIONS Planned over throw of SOVEREIGN AMERICA .. If you don't know why IMMIGRATION ,this INVASION is important to GLOBALIZATION then you should ask OBAMA, CLINTON, BUSH and BUSH who are WORKING FOR A NEW WORLD ORDER , They mean the OVER THROW of SOVEREIGN AMERICA .!

19. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    I would like to see Trump elected. Just to see what he looks like with the hair cut off.

20. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    *heel. He's the heel.

By the sounds of this threads' repies he may be approaching anti-hero badass heelish babyface like Stone Cold back in the day. And that's the bottom line.

kingship and Dirty South like this.