Stern Show #362 Evidence of wig

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by abouttobefired, Apr 10, 2016.

1. abouttobefired

abouttobefired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    listening to this old clip and Howard very casually mentions that if the plugs don't work Sal will have scars (2:25 mark). I am fortunate enough to have never gone bald. I do have many friends that have. Some have done plugs and some have done medication. I would have NEVER known that plugs leave scars that remain if you go bald. That statement came from a man who clearly has done his research. Especially by how casually he fires it off. He is very mater of fact.
    It's just another example like the cup of water on the icewater challenge, Peirs Morgan tugging on one strand of hair, and is gray beard with jet black hair.
    Yes it's stupid that I care but I reinforces all the lies that he continues to spit and it's why he sucks compared to the old days.

2. ItsAWholeThing

ItsAWholeThing Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Mark Mayonnaise likes this.
  3. abouttobefired

Reputations:
    Yes!! A food response to my post! Now if I can get some reference to wrestling it'll remind me why came to the Howard Stern board to begin with.

4. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Petal, Tim, Winston Leg-Thigh and 4 others like this.
  5. Habsfan

Habsfan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

agnes likes this.
  6. killallposers

Reputations:
    When Sal says there's a new method which doesn't leave a scar, Howard goes silent. He probably had to collect himself after crying inside for a few seconds.

7. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I remember him lamenting over the fact that plugs leave scars. He was like "RIGHT!!!" when someone mentioned it.

I believe that's why he wears the wig. It's a big reason why he feels trapped. Even scars would look better than the wig, I'm sure.

austin54, TheHighHat, Tracy and 2 others like this.
  8. abouttobefired

Reputations:
    Can you imagine trying to live with the trap he has set for himself? There's no way out of this point. It's got to be torture. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

9. killallposers

Reputations:
    The thing I really don't get, though, is why doesn't he get a better wig? That thing has evolved into the most ridiculous thing ever. A wig like that is worn by someone who is trying to look eccentric and assumes everyone knows it's a wig. We're talking just a couple steps down from Spector territory at this point. But Howard is dead serious about trying to convince people that's his real hair and he even takes it a step further and boasts pride. How insane and stupid must he be? Can the delusion really become that great after you've boxed out everyone but ass-kissers?

If he ever admits anything or is caught red-headed, how much do you want to bet he claims it was a goof? Just like AGT. An obvious goof he was 100% dedicated to for years and years.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  10. abouttobefired

Reputations:
    It is hard to figure out what he is thinking at this point. He is so delusional.

blindbella, ARM and killallposers like this.
  11. Tracy

Tracy Little Miss Sunshine VIP

Reputations:
    It's funny he picked on Justin Timberlake last week, saying the guy thinks he's a comedian and he's not funny at all.
    Robin said he's probably insulated, surrounded by people that prop him up and kiss his ass...make him believe he's so great at whatever he does, etc.
    Stern was like, ah yeah, I bet that's it. "Leave the funny to me. I've spent my whole life working hard at being funny, stick to singing..." LOL :giggle:

Funny that he doesn't realize the same applies to him regarding not only his "funny" but his appearance, hair, everything. "Leave the comedy to me" really ???:hilarious:
    His wig is funny...

12. SillyOldMan

SillyOldMan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yep. Howard is pretty transparent. Similarly, I don't know if it was in regards to Sal or another staff member, but I remember him very quickly evaluating a hair system saying something like "but can you get it wet, and take a shower in it?" For someone who hasn't lost any hair and doesn't even have to dye it, Hiward sure knows a lot about wigs and hair systems and treatments.

MadWoman777, Wigward, Tracy and 2 others like this.
  13. Seabiscuit

Seabiscuit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So, if he talks about a wig or plugs that automatically means he has them? You are a jackass.

14. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
    Little @ClintDagger does NOT fondle balls while wrestling!

killallposers likes this.
  15. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:
    Howard is bald. He started all his hair plug stuff when it really wasn't figured out yet.
    He probably did more harm than good. He wears a very elaborate hair system that he can't wash or style himself.

Fucking gross. Its indian virgin hair. But thats why he's in the stocking cap and mooose in the fedora.
    You simply can't handle a ton of dead hair extensions yourself. It's a vicious cycle.

Personally it would gross me out to wear somebody's hair especially when they have such nice acrylic hair now.

But both those idiots are surrounded by ass kissers. They have no idea how ridiculous they both look with the teeth and the new noses and eyes. Balls in the chin.

F mutt

16. You Knew!

You Knew! Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :giggle:

killallposers likes this.
  17. IPleadTheFifth

IPleadTheFifth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm glad you brought this up and I'm not sure if it was mentioned somewhere else but Wiggy was really putting down Dick In A Box but the problem was, he had no idea what it was about.
    He was trying to take another shot at JT because it clearly causes him a lot of pain when a good looking, talented guy can also be funny once in a while. I'm sure Adam Sandberg had a hand in writing this skit so it's probably not all JT but this skit is 10 years old. I can't believe Wiggy didn't know it existed but Robin had to constantly correct him about it and eventually he gave up trying to knock it.
    He doesn't even bother hiding his jealousy anymore.

Tracy likes this.
  18. Tracy

Tracy Little Miss Sunshine VIP

Reputations:
    I think it was written by The Lonely Island
    Agree on all counts

19. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    Is your neighbor rotting yet

20. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Same can be said of you denying all of the hard evidence presented to this board that he without a doubt.......
    WEARS A WIG..........