5/7 Podcast Thread

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by TelegramSam, May 8, 2013.

1. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    I tuned in to get Mike Bochetti's take on the Knicks and solid sports information.:dontknow:

2. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Just started..

Heh, so I take it Liz said something about that guy from the Bulls banging high school girls?

3. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Mike won't do laundry cause it's women's work hahaha

Damn, he really sounds pathetic here.

4. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "If I'm saying get it together?!" hahahaha

5. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I bet Ken Kohl says they can't do the contest.

6. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Yay? Ritchie's back, as Artie's "guest host tonight". Ooh burn, no more semipermanent co-host? :)

(I don't care.)

7. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Wait wait wait, Mike's poor "manager" drives him into work every night??

He can't roll his enormous ass onto an Express Bus or train/ferry?

I've clearly moved into my Despising Bocchetti period.

8. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    "She shouldn't even get a dumpgin yoyo!"

Ritchie lying: "I have something interesting to say..."

Last edited: May 8, 2013
  9. Artiessobriety

Artiessobriety Active Member

Reputations:
    Agreed. What about the part like 5 minutes later when he defends the twins calling them “individuals”, and why it was okay for him to buy them watches. He goes and spends the money he earns on those airheads and also uses his paycheck as an excuse not to move out of his mom’s house, because she’s sick and helps her out financially. It’d be cool if he actually did help her out with things instead of sitting on his ass tweeting and sneaking food in. I’m not sure if it was said before on the show but it became known that his mom has heart disease and cancer and he still doesn’t do shit to help her.

Fucking pathetic…..

10. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Seriously? Was that on the Bocchetti family show? I missed that. She's in her 70s, has got heart disease and cancer, and he makes her do his laundry, clean his room, cook meat for him (I remember she's a vegetarian), do home and appliance repairs, and god knows what else? His nice guy doofus demeanor really has a sickening side to it. Is Mike a scumbag?

No wonder In-The-Can Dan has such venom in his voice when he speaks to Bocchetti about moving out.

11. John

John Member VIP

Reputations:
    He's this loving person to everyone but doesn't treat his own family well like Gandhi.

12. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    I have to say, I enjoyed this show a lot, but again I don't know why Colin couldn't have had a longer segment... Also, Bochetti really needs to get out on his own, at first I thought Dan was out of line but now I'm starting to agree with him. His comment about having a "cousin from an open marriage" made me laugh my ass off, though.

13. Artiessobriety

Artiessobriety Active Member

Reputations:
    He talked about his mom having heart disease and cancer yesterday, I think it's the first time it's come out about what bad shape she's really in. I always knew she was sick but not to that extent. And yeah it's not just Dan but even Jon show's some sort of disgust whilst talking to him.
    What really sealed the deal for me about Mike being a dirtbag was when he was talking about bursting out laughing when he heard someone fall in the bathroom while putting up the shower curtain..a.k.a his poor mother. he quickly tried to use an excuse by saying it must have been his brother who fell but that's BS.

14. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Should have told Ritchie to stay home and kept Colin there the whole time. They wasted half of Colin's time by talking to that fuckstick Bocchetti.

15. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Oh damn, I'm not up to that part but it's going to make me angrier. Hmm, with Mike turning out to be a turd, can we still hate on the twins for disrespecting him? Tough call.

That poor woman! And she sounded so nice and put together on the show, even with the daily churchgoing. Mike is acting like a fucking baby buying toys for himself and his would-be friends, while he should be (a) moving out and (b) hiring help for his mom. Damn I hope she has good medical insurance. She's got a house full of leeches.

Mostly agreed (though not the biggest Colin fan), except in fairness at one point I think Colin himself actually turned the attention back to Bocchetti. I never expected that this dim bulb would end up sucking the focus of the show toward him.

16. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    You're really going to be mad when you hear Artie telling him specifically to help his mom pay for repairs instead of taking 25 year olds out on dates.

17. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Great. :(

Gee I guess I really am mad, I just changed the bloated fleshy shit-eating-grin Bocchetti wallpaper on my phone for the first time in months. Back to family members now. :)

18. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Underneath all that constant ass-kissing bullshit, Mike seems like a real scumbag. We can say all we want about Artie being a mama's boy and the fact that she still cooks for him and stuff, but at least when times were tough for them Artie went out and got a job and helped out the family (before he was famous). Mike on the other hand has had one other real job in fifty years? And he thinks bringing the laundry basket down the stairs every once in a while is some big help? His poor mother still has to go up and down the stairs to run the machine! His brothers don't seem much better, but at least they drive. He spends his time fantasizing of ways to get on Kimmel instead of facing reality and taking care of his real problems. The dude is a twelve year old stuck in a 50-something year old's body. The only way he would get a pass from me is if he had some sort of major mental disability, but I really don't think he does. He's just a giant man-child who's grown complacent with his situation and finds it easier to leech off his poor mother.

19. Mike

Mike 'Merica Gold

Reputations:
    wait a sec mike says howard interviewed him twice before? i think i need to search marksfriggin for this

didn't find any appearances other than being in the supertwink movie and doing a prank phone call with hedi cortez that he didn't get credit for

Last edited: May 8, 2013
  20. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'm predicting mass suicides at the Bunny Ranch *right* before Bochetti gets there. I can't imagine having to fuck that gross piece of shit. :puke: