66-year old senior citizen bashed by group of students .....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by psxpirate2k3, Jun 4, 2013.

1. psxpirate2k3

psxpirate2k3 Member Banned User

Reputations:
  2. booybob

booybob Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Before i watch i am placing my bet on the attackers being a pack of nig nogs.
    Am I right??

3. BringBackJackie

BringBackJackie Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Looks like the kids wanted some action after their kindergarten graduation party

4. Fawkesguy

Fawkesguy The sea refuses no river. Gold

Reputations:
    Of course. :coffee:

5. Nick Manning

Nick Manning Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

6. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    This is fairly consistent with what I've witnessed several times, although what I've witnessed has never escalated to beating an elderly person.

The elder blacks of my community cannot control, persuade, or negotiate with black youths. I've got an old black male neighbor, Vietnam vet, purple heart, etc, who will speak up when he sees "his people" acting out. We'll call him "B." Example: There was a man yelling and putting hands on a woman. B went out to tell them to "take that stuff home, man! Take that stuff home!"

The guy who was roughing up the woman got into B's face. B is mid-60's. The guy got in B's face, chest-bumped him, did everything he could to get B to make a single move that could "justify" beating the shit out of B.

There is a reason some people call many black urban youths "feral." They've essentially raised themselves. And what are the examples they follow; what are their influences? Violent music, violent movies, and violent video games. "Real" life influences? A mother who has 5 other kids from 5 other fathers and a string of boyfriends coming through the house who make a living out of crime and short stints in prison and jail.

So, when you see a pack of "feral" children beating a 66 year old man who was trying to break up a fight (doing the right thing), it makes sense he'd be attacked by a mob. He made the key mistake of being "disrespectful" or something.

Shit, it's not like the parents (single mothers in most cases) of these children will be ashamed of their children's behavior. If there's an interview of one of the mothers forthcoming, she'll undoubtedly make excuses for her child's behavior and minimize the battery committed against the man.

7. DaBUU

DaBUU Active Member

Reputations:
    great post

8. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    i wonder how many more years it will be before elected officials stop pretending that urban youff are not responsible for countless acts of excessive violence, stop pretending that it's all races acting like feral beasts and say something about the blaeks? i won't hold my breff.

as usual, they will be the last to get on board. many american blaeks don't want whites in their world and white people are going to leave these animals to wallow in the filth of their own making.

funny stuff yo!

9. Nantrax

Nantrax Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Golf clap :winner:

10. BringBackJackie

Reputations:
    A couple of the kids beating up the old man could be a grandson of the victim and not know it. Of course that probably wouldn't stop them even if they did know it.

11. BringBackJackie

Reputations:
    Why is it the only time blaeks aren't acting all shiftless is when they are committing a crime? That's a good question!

12. Micheal Kenyon

Micheal Kenyon Here

Reputations:
    This horse shit makes that mall cop even more impressive.

13. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    The single mothers in most cases have been raised to believe that theirs or their children's behavior is not their fault. They have been encouraged to go on welfare and place the blame on others who don't want to give them more. Look at the likes of Maxine Waters. She has represented Compton in Los Angeles for over 20 years and still blames all the areas woes on racism. The Government has made this problem and they want to keep it going.

14. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    There's a black man on youtube, not an Uncle Tom type at all, who addresses this kind of bullshit in a very real and honest manner.

Here's an example of the man critiquing the parental style of many black mothers:

[video=youtube;_4A-U0-tyCg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4A-U0-tyCg[/video]

15. DaBUU

DaBUU Active Member

Reputations:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/30/william-d-strickland-char_n_2984620.html

Now its come out that the grandmother, wife of the victim, put the kid up to it. So pretty much piggy backing off of itpdude's post above

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  16. Nick Manning

Nick Manning Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Well stated.

17. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Conservatives who believe in personal responsibility should not be referred to by such a derogatory term such as uncle tom.

18. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Arm all these senior citizens. Let them take care of these scum.

19. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    I'm not sure what your intention is with that statement, however, the point of that post is not to get into a debate about terminology. Again, I don't know if that was your intent.

The content of the vid is the point. The man who posted the vid isn't what I'd describe as a conservative, or at least not a Republican, which was the point of my "Uncle Tom" throwaway comment.

The content is that many of these programs, which have or at least had great intentions, have turned into dependency programs. I'm all for a hand-up. Shit, almost all of us have gotten a hand up from the government. I have via student loans for post-grad work and by going to state schools. The big reason why state schools are cheaper than private schools is because state schools receive subsidies. Yes, I paid for the stuff but got it at a discounted rate.

And thus to a family down-on-their-luck. I'm all for helping them get back on their feet.

The problem is, and it's not exclusively a black problem but has impacted blacks much more heavily (proportionally speaking), the cycle of dependency our current welfare system has created permanent poverty for generations of families. Along with other things such as low-skill jobs leaving the US, rampant illegal immigration, and shipping jobs to slave-labor nations, the black family, particularly the urban black family, has been decimated.

And conservatism is not the answer. The cons have done a ton of damage through their greed. They are the primary movers of jobs to slave-labor nations, the primary movers of hurting workers (cowardly defending the most powerful and attacking the weakest by dismantling collective bargaining by farcically reasoning that individual workers can fairly negotiate with a powerful corporation), and allowing illegal immigration to crowd out blacks and depress wages.

Not that the libs are much better. At least with the cons we know they are supposed to be anti-worker. The libs defend illegal immigration while hypocritically stating they are pro-American worker.

20. Chatsworth

Chatsworth Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    You nailed it here. This made a lot of people very wealthy.