9/11 landing gear found behind 'Ground Zero Mosque'

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, Apr 28, 2013.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Police confirm landing gear found behind 'Ground Zero Mosque' from Boeing 767

Both planes in 2001 terrorist attacks were Boeing 767s, but investigators aren't certain if wreckage from first or second jet to hit twin towers

Police confirmed Saturday that the piece of plane wreckage found behind the controversial “Ground Zero Mosque†was from a Boeing 767.
    Curious passersby flocked to the controversial building, a day after cops revealed landing gear from a hijacked 9/11 plane was found at the site. Both planes that hit the twin towers were Boeing 767s.

Other numbers — possibly a serial number — could be found when the wreckage is removed from the cramped alley and examined, experts said

A rope, which appears to be wrapped around the artifact, isn’t part of a Boeing landing gear system — fueling theories that someone placed the 9/11 relic there.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t5#/video/us/2013/04/27/pkg-cho-ny-9-11-landing-gear.cnn

2. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace. It's a religion of peace.

3. chapped

Reputations:

lol

I can't wait to hear the excuse behind this one..

oh gee i have no idea that landing gear from 12 years ago got behind our building.. ... rope??

why we have no idea what you are talking about

4. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Pro or anti- ground zero mosque?

racists 1, "open-minded people" 0.

5. chapped

Reputations:

ummm racist?

okay I will bite... hmmm oh how on earth did a huge section of an airplane that was brought down on 9/11 end up behind that building with a rope around it?

6. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
  7. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Because they wanted the Mosque to be a down-low fuck you about 9/11 and that airplane part proves it?

8. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    that's f'd up. :mad:

9. Beth Eats Hay

Beth Eats Hay Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I say we ding dong ditch that place........

10. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Those dogs took it as a souvenir.

11. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    grow a brain...it was PLANTED people..
    believe nothing you hear and half of what you see

12. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Maybe I'm stoned, but I don't get it? So it's wreckage from the 2001 crash??
    Seems...um, ridiculous.

13. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Another Buchwald stunt....

14. Barrister

Barrister New Member

Reputations:
    Funny. I was at the bar next door on Wednesday, and I didn't see a sign that said, "SEE THE LANDING GEAR!" anywhere around.

15. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
    That include your post's?

16. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    Many oddities about this one.

How could the landing gear have a trajectory (post crash) to fall into place perfectly at a 90% vertical angle? The walls around it don't seem to be torn up from impact.

Who would put landing gear into a tiny alley and just leave it there to be discovered? Is it some sort of good luck/bad luck charm?

17. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Amazing that we're still cleaning up, 12 years later. I still think they buried over ground zero a little too quickly. The excavation/removal was rushed. I'm sure lots of body parts were thrown into landfills. Finding this section of landing gear doesn't surprise me.

18. Sacredcow

Sacredcow Member

Reputations:
    Propaganda. War machine is turning. Who's up for ww3?

19. Walrus

Walrus Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'm not up for ww3, just turning parts of the Middle East into a parking lot.

20. Sacredcow

Sacredcow Member

Reputations:
    Keep poking the bee hive, and you get a shit load of angry Muslim bees.