9 year old girl last night throws a better pitch than Gary did

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Rob0729, May 17, 2013.

1. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Last night at the Tampa Bay Rays' game a 9 year old girl brought out to throw the first pitch to only be surprised that the catcher was her father returning home from a two year stint in Afganistan. The real surprise though was this 9 year old girl threw a better pitch than Gary.

[video=youtube;juLoCA7w0I8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=juLoCA7w0I8[/video]

2. NOT Benjy Bronk

NOT Benjy Bronk New Member Banned User

Reputations:

SHE DIDNT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE PLATE SHE DIDNT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE PLATE SHE DIDNT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE PLATE

in what universe is that better than Gary's pitch?? I say Gary threw further and didnt even bounce it!

3. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    damn made me cry! im a fucking fag

4. imgod700

imgod700 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Guess I'm a fag too. Lol. Btw we get Gary threw a bad pitch

5. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Funny, I have video evidence Gary couldn't even throw it over the water barrier. [video=youtube;EGvD5OSkJ_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGvD5OSkJ_Q[/video]

6. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    GARY DIDN"T MAKE IT TO THE PLATE EITHER. In fact, this girl's pitch got closer to the plate before it bounced than Gary's did.

This girl threw the ball correctly and threw in the right direction of the plate. But considering she is 9, her power isn't there.

Gary threw the way you would expect this 9 year old girl to throw. He threw the ball as if he never threw a ball before and wasn't within five feet of home plate.

Here is the video of Gary's pitch and you are going to tell me he threw it better than this little girl:

[video=youtube;wfLIyT8HExY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLIyT8HExY[/video]

I think even Gary would admit this girl threw a better pitch.

7. josephJ

josephJ Active Member

Reputations:
    Gary is a man/ape who claims he is an athlete and coaches baseball, plus he put in a lot of practice for his pitch and even consulted a sport psychologist. This is a girl who was born in 2004.

8. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Jesus Christ, that girl didn't even exist when Sega still made videogame consoles. Also, I'm pretty sure an Atari 2600 could throw a better pitch than Gary.