99 Problems and a Schnitt Ain't One... or is it?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by TelegramSam, Feb 6, 2013.

1. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    I've been listening to Bubba, and apparently MJ is going to now sue Bubba and Brent individually. There's going to be an update an I'll put it up in this thread when it happens. The other interesting part of this is that Bubba hinted he might "retire" from FM radio. I'm not sure how much going to SiriusXM is going to help him on the MJ front, but it's interesting anyway.

2. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    Okay, here's the update: Brent was served with papers, and Brent is being deposed. The deposition wants Brent to establish where Bubba was during the time that MJ's lawyer was busted for DUI.

3. Phillip

Phillip Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Your life must be awful.

4. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    More details; MJ is trying to use the arrest of his attorney as cause for "spoilation of evidence" in which Brent is (alleged by MJ to be) responsible.for his attorney's DUI. They are going to (apparently) try to pursue sanctions against Brent, and he's been told to preserve any related evidence he may have. The evidence in question is proof that Brent may have about Bubba's whereabouts during the day MJ's attorney was put in the drunk tank.

5. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    There are still a lot of Bubba listeners who post here, and there was a solid MJ Trial listening thread going. There apparently is going to be another lawsuit, so I don't see how it isn't relevant. And yes, I'm nearing 40, divorced and alcoholic. My life is awful, what is your point?

6. Quietus

Quietus New Member

Reputations:
    These lawsuits are just pure harassment at this point. Is it true that Schnitt is heading to divorce court ?

7. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    There are rumors, but Bubba isn't saying anything about it at this point (probably because of the second lawsuit).

EDIT: Bubba said that he is SURE Howard will testify for him in the second trial if he gives him proper notice. :facepalm:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  8. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    This new law suit might be Schnitt's way of keeping Bubba gagged

9. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Don't sweat it Bro.......If he/they were listening for the last couple months they'd know that there has been some stellar shit go down on Bubba's show....I'm hoping the Fed's get involved and find out why this schnitt dick is allowed to use the court and obers office as a personal weapon against anyone that thinks or says out loud what the disgusting little fuck is......A shitty little dweeb with a Napolean complex the size of the Milky Way........

10. Snotty

Reputations:
    Don't forget, This schnitt is responsible for all of the attorney fees for BOTH sides, And any/all expenses run up by Bubba's team ie. Brent.....Who said he's clocked more than 800 hours in finding and prepping the evidence for Bubba's side......Bubba said his legal fees alone are over one MILLION dollars...
    .[​IMG]

11. LAZK

LAZK Member VIP

Reputations:
    Brent also said that Howard wanted Bubba on the show this week. *He was never invited.

Bubba told all the local news media that Howard was going to come down and conduct Schnitt's public funeral. *Complete fabrication

Bubba & Brent are compulsive liars *Fact

12. Snotty

Reputations:
    Perhaps they were lied to........We're talkin' Hamptons here....................Where in Tennessee?

13. LAZK

LAZK Member VIP

Reputations:
    KnoxVegas.

14. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    I think that Howard would barely call 911 if Bubba showed up at Chimney Mansions with a gunshot wound to the gut let alone fly to Florida for some radio war spectacle that has nothing to do with Howard to help out his good "friend" Bubba that he did business with for a couple of years.

15. JB50

JB50 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Is Bubba Howards new "bro"?

Didnt turn out well for his last "bro"

16. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    I know they are full of shit and grab every last dollar, but I still think Bubba is funny. His show hadn't been that great for awhile, but MJ has him fired up, and the guy on his RadioIO channel (Shannon Burke) does a really good show. Tera needs to go, though, she is annoying and keeps slipping in pro-Islamic remarks that Bubba won't call out for fear of pissing off her Egyptian husband.

17. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    MJ was on notice that his lawyer as a drunk driver. he should have fired him long ago if he was concerned about it. why do the judges let ridiculous shit make it to trial?