A 17-year-old girl was caught shoplifting with a dead baby

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, Oct 18, 2013.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :facepalm:

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...Victorias-Secret-Herald-Square-228225441.html

A 17-year-old girl was caught shoplifting at the Herald Square Victoria's Secret with a dead baby in her bag Thursday afternoon, the NYPD says.
    A security guard at the 34th Street store pulled aside the girl and her 17-year-old friend under suspicion of shoplifting about 1:30 p.m. The guard got a whiff of a strong odor coming from the girl's bag and found the body when he looked inside. The baby didn't have signs of trauma, sources said. An autopsy on the baby was inconclusive pending further study, according to the medical examiner.

The girl told police that she was about 6 months pregnant and miscarried the baby Wednesday. Police haven't charged her with any crime in relation to the child, but she and her friend are both charged with petit larceny and criminal possession of stolen property.
    One of the girl's Brooklyn neighbors, Ricardo Salazar, said she didn't even know the girl was pregnant until police officers interviewed him Thursday.

<font size="3"><font color="#333333"><span style="font-family: arial">[video=youtube;QzrKo1HvDQs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzrKo1HvDQs[/video]

2. icypussy

icypussy clit finder Gold

Reputations:
    I imagine that child would not have turned out well anyway. I believe the miscarriage saved us taxpayers some money.

3. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    She was probably going to throw the baby away at the mall but decided to steal a pricey bra or two before finding a dumpster.

4. chapped

Reputations:

and they say that kids these days lack priorities.... in your face society

5. Gromit

Gromit New Member

Reputations:
    If it was a miscarriage, that makes some women go pretty nutty. Not saying that she wasn't nutty in the first place, but still.

6. chapped

Reputations:
    yea maybe just a tad nutty

[​IMG]

7. slab0meat

slab0meat negative creep

Reputations:
    I've been caught masturbating with a dead baby, so I fail to see why this is a news story..

8. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    Yet another baby that never had a chance to grow up, miscarriage, and shoplift. RIP

9. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
  10. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nice to know she was busy trying outfit herself and prepare to conceive more

11. Gromit

Gromit New Member

Reputations:
    Yeah.... I think her punishment should be forced tube-tying.

Too much?:c

12. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;kRj-S8Aklcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRj-S8Aklcw[/video]

13. Marty

Marty New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I would have blamed the shoplifting on the juvenile

14. Imus O Sternsky

Imus O Sternsky VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [h=1]Police: Baby found in NY shopping bag born alive[/h] Must Read?Yes 44

Email Story Print

[h=3]JENNIFER PELTZ, AP
    2 hours ago[/h] [​IMG] A New York City police officer stands in front of the Victoria's Secret Her...

NEW YORK (AP) — A dead baby found in a teenage girl's shopping bag at a lingerie store was born alive and then asphyxiated, police said Friday, as the macabre discovery turned toward a possible homicide case.
    Police believe 17-year-old Tiana Rodriguez gave birth to the baby at a friend's house and that the infant was later asphyxiated. The city medical examiner's office said an autopsy was inconclusive, and more tests were needed.
    Little was immediately clear about the circumstances of Rodriguez' pregnancy and the baby's death. Some neighbors told reporters they hadn't realized she was carrying a child.
    Rodriguez remained hospitalized Friday after the find a day earlier, and a woman who answered the phone at a possible home number for her said she knew nothing about the matter. A message left at another possible number for Rodriguez wasn't immediately returned.
    A security guard found the child's body in a bag Rodriguez was carrying Thursday as she and another 17-year-old girl, Francis Estevez, browsed at a Victoria's Secret store in midtown Manhattan, police said. The guard stopped them on suspicion they were shoplifting, and both were ultimately arrested on petit larceny charges.
    Rodriguez told detectives she was carrying the remains because she had delivered a day earlier and didn't know what to do, authorities said.
    Rodriguez could face more serious charges related to the baby's death.
    The Associated Press is identifying both teens because in New York, older teens are treated as adults, and their cases are handled in criminal courts. Suspects between 7 and 15 may be charged as juveniles and their cases handled in family courts.
    A woman who said she was Estevez's mother hung up after saying she hadn't spoken with her daughter since her arrest. It wasn't clear whether either Estevez or Rodriguez had a lawyer.
    One of Rodriguez's neighbors, Zami Ford, told the Daily News she was unaware of the teen's pregnancy and stunned by the allegations.
    "She's a good girl," Ford told the newspaper. "I can't believe she would do that."

15. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    She already had another child - 2 years old.

What??? She never heard of birth control???

16. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Better idea!

Probably not too much in this case.

17. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    [video=youtube_share;XsjvOQGBCcg]http://youtu.be/XsjvOQGBCcg[/video]

18. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    Jesus fucking Christ

19. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    It's too bad that she actually had lifted goods on her and wasn't stopped simply due to racial profiling. I'd love to see the Post do a, "Miscarriage of Justice" headline.

20. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    Uncle Sam doesn't pay parasites for not having kids. I bet she already had her welfare check ammounts calculated for bastardo number two. Poor thing.