A bigger storm is coming...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by lilbuddy67, Oct 31, 2012.

1. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    Listening today, Howard (and Robin) kind of motherfucked everyone. Goodstein, Gary, Richard, etc. This is ripe for a mass exodus of the "help". They are only gonna take so much shit. Can't wait for the tell-all book(s).:cheer:

2. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Storm Sandy Vaginas.

3. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Moved forward. VIP

Reputations:
    You summed up nicely what occurred to me today. I have a feeling that Baba Booey will start shopping his resume.

4. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Can someone please fill us in, as to what happened?

5. yippeekyaa

Reputations:
    Storky and Blobbin basically went off on everyone that didn't show up to work on Monday.

6. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    Like I said in another thread, Howard & Robin may have a mutiny on their hands. All the peons including Gary were motherfucking them during the wrap up show. I was surprised to hear them all actually challenging their boss. U can tell they are all pissed at Howard for mocking them cause they wanted to stay with their families ..

7. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    The only problem is that they have no where to shop their skills. Anyone doing their jobs elsewhere can do what they do for Stern. They aren't the Best of the Best the industry has to offer..

8. yippeekyaa

Reputations:
    Howard told Richard to go do something funny and get out. Richard said Howard did call him a loser. Howard said he had no excuse for not being there. Howard said they don't need Doug there and he gets why he was home. Howard said Richard had no excuse. Richard said that they have a guinea pig and a fish. Richard said he's sorry.
    Richard said that Robin wasn't actually there. She was at home doing the show. Robin went off on him and said that she was working a week after having a major operation... ''ASSHOLE!'' Robin told him to never mention her name again.

from marks friggin.

9. kauzpayne2002

kauzpayne2002 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    everyone that works on the stern show needs to start sending in there resumes to other places they can work. but do not tell howard or robin anything.

just do what john Melendez and Steve langford did.

[h=3][/h]

10. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    Yeah...those guys are all going to walk out. So many jobs waiting for them out there.

I imagine that Sirius, like any other large company likely told all people working there to not try and brave the storm. Saves them from legal problems if someone coming in, because they were forced to, gets hurt or killed. I used to get it all the time. If there was a snowstorm expected, we were told by corporate to not come in if conditions were dangerous. Some did anyway, but it absolved them if something occurred.

THis is all a set up for the WUS clips on Monday, and the insuing 90 minutes of Howie and Robin bitching. Then more WUS, etc....Shit, they might be able to get two weeks (6 shows) worth of filler out of this!

11. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:

Just saw Steve Langford outside Bellevue on CBS news. :yay:

12. HowardsBullhorn

HowardsBullhorn New Member

Reputations:
    The only one leaving is possibly high pitch. That's it. No one else is going anywhere.

13. Wangold

Wangold Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Who's "High Pitch?"

Sorry...couldn't resist.

14. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Way better than being outside of HPE's apartment.

15. HowardsBullhorn

HowardsBullhorn New Member

Reputations:
    Dump Lisa, and bring back Langford. I wanna see Leiberman and Langford duke it out to see who is top dog. Could be interesting.

16. kauzpayne2002

kauzpayne2002 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Steve langford makes more money with CBS news then he did with Sirius and with Howard stern.

17. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    The two I think can move on sucessfully are Sal and Richard..........

18. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:

What difference does it make if they leave now or at the end of the contract? If they're unemployable then they're unemployable. Why would they stay and listen to Howard bad mouth their wives and kids? I think they're saturated with the jews bullshit.

19. quitefrankly

quitefrankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    booey seemed quiet today atleast til the wrapup show then he yentered it up and talked over everyone per usual

20. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean since Dec 2011 VIP

Reputations:
    It's too bad they're all suffering from Stockholm Syndrome and general pussification and the fear of God from a miserably insecure delusional scrawny old elitist wig-wearing male fashionista douchebag and his obnoxious fat fuckin' parrot. What the fuck could he have done if every one of them had said "fuck you...one of you has a staff of of 12 making sure your stupid super-secret bowling alley doesn't get wet while you're comfortably dry and warm, 10 blocks from the studio by limo in your luxury building staffed by doormen and concierges and the other one of you hasn't set a bloated "dusty" foot in the studio in 6 months with no explanation on a show that supposed to be all about honesty and self-disclosure"? What's he gonna do, fire all of them?

I listened to the first hour of this trainwreck just to hear these two make total assholes outta themselves (for a change). The gems I came away with are that people who aren't wealthy enough to own their homes or apartments shouldn't care about losing all their worldly poessessions the same as people who own multiple mansions and that they're irresponsible to keep all their possessions in such "insecure" apartments in the first place. And people* still wonder why most ex-fans think that cunt can't die soon enough.

[*cue cock-smoking douchebag to defend that cunt in 3...2...1...]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012