WTF A feelgood cop story...from Florida??!!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by rahboni, Jan 25, 2016.

1. rahboni

rahboni Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Didn't see anything on search about this....

then...

LaserT and regult like this.
  2. regult

regult 4 Goals...

Reputations:
    I bet you the cop had no idea what the hell Shaq was saying to him while they were shaking hands. :snicker:

3. Walygatr

Walygatr Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I feel bad for for all the young, white children whose NBA dreams will be shattered turning them to law enforcement.

4. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    Most cops are good people, as are most Hispanics, blacks, immigrant, gays, liberals, conservatives, libertarians, women...if you listen to the likes of most of the candidates for office, we live is a shithole full of shitfucks

piledriver123 and regult like this.
  5. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    like this young father

[​IMG]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...iral-hero-after-helping-elderly-customer.html

Mrs Bigler, describes picking up her two children and popping to a Target store in Glendale, Indiana.

'I had hoped to be in and out quickly. I found a line with just one person ahead of me and began organising my items on the conveyor,' she wrote.

When she looked up she realised the woman ahead was moving slowly. Other people looked for other lines.

“Part of me, the part that had a long day at work, the part of me who had a one-and-a-half year old having a melt down in the cart, the part that had set an unnecessary timeline for Target and getting home, was frustrated with this woman and the inconvenience she had placed on me,” she wrote .

“BUT then I watched the young employee with this woman. I watched him help her count her change, ever so tenderly taking it from her shaking hands. I listened to him repeatedly saying 'yes, mam' to her.”

He fetched her a shopping bag from another aisle without a word of complaint.

“Never once did this employee huff, gruff or roll his eyes. He was nothing but patient and kind," she continued.

“As I was watching him, I saw that Eloise was too. She was standing next to the woman, watching the employee count the change. I realised I hadn't been inconvenienced at all. That my daughter was instead witnessing kindness and patience and being taught this valuable lesson by a complete stranger; furthermore, I realized that I too needed a refresher on this lesson.”

The first Mr Gilbert – who had only been working at the shop for a few days - knew of his fame was when his phone beeped last week.

piledriver123, LaserT and regult like this.
  6. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:

Good stuff! :thumbup2:

piledriver123 and Mlaw like this.