A fellow poster left me this PM and now I feel bad :sadsad: (xtra homo)

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Splash, May 2, 2013.

1. Splash

Splash Huge Member VIP

Reputations:
    I hope it was worth it.....
    I have no idea why you chose to go after me relentlessly the way you did, I really don't.

And just as an FYI, and I'll do my best to not say Boston too many times for you, but one of the people that got hurt in the bombings Monday happened to be a friend of mine. His left leg was amputated from above the knee and he's still not doing well on top of that.

So with the attack, and my friend being one of the people that got hurt very badly, needless to say that I had had a horrible last few days, just like everyone else here was. I came here that night, like I usually do to maybe forget about what was going on in my life and laugh a little bit. And I wanted to also say how much I appreciated this board and the fact that it does make me laugh, especially right now. And I also wanted to say thank you for the fact that so many people had sent their support to where I live. I mentioned that I hadn't been here all week because I guess I didn't want to seem like an asshole for not saying thank you for the threads of support shown toward where I am from.

And lastly I had also wondered what Howard's take was on the attacks if there was any at all.

Nothing malicious, nothing that I thought was stupid to say, except that I guess I said Boston once too many times for you.

So it wasn't even the fact that right off the bat you had to be a complete jerk, it was more that you would not let up. And you seemed to get others to join in with you and gang up on me. And to top it off, as you all were commenting and not letting up on me in the thread, I got negative reputation comments calling me every name in the book, one saying that you all were going to keep messaging me and not stop now because you all knew it bothered me, and then one even saying I better never come back here if I knew what was good for me.

The funny thing is, that I didn't think you had been the one who sent me those neg comments, and not only did I not think you sent them to me, but I didn't think you even knew about it. That was until I saw that you took it over into one of The Bar threads, and started to get people over there gang up on me too by re-posting my thread with my name. So once I saw that, now I don't know if you were the one telling people to neg rep me and make all those awful comments, or even tell me I better not come back if I know what's good for me.

I could see if I had been an asshole in the thread I made-or even done or said something to you before in another thread to make you keep going after me like that, but I didn't.

The last thing I want to do is leave here. It really is. I really loved it here. But now I feel like I am going to be targeted, not by you per say, but whoever sent me those neg reputation comments will be gunning for me-they said they would. One other thing that was said to me was that I would never be able to post here again-no matter the subject-without being harassed endlessly.

So try and put yourself in my shoes-there is not only an attack on the city I am from-10 minuets from my house mind you-but a friend of mine was hurt and hurt badly in the attacks, and then I come here and post just to say TY and say how much I appreciate this site, to only get shit on for it, have people just gang up and gang up on me in the thread, then start to get anonymous messages calling me every name in the book telling me I better not come back, and if I do I'll always be harassed like this.

I know you probably don't even care, and will if anything use this as more ammo to make fun of me for, but I still wanted to let you know what I was going through, and that I usually do have a pretty thick skin, but the timing for an all out assault on me was not good. (although no matter how thick skinned I am-I would never chalk being told not to come back here or else to "ball busting".)

So, I hope the laugh was worth it. You won, I am not coming back. All the fun for me is gone. I really enjoyed this place, like I said, and now I can't.

2. ChuckZ

ChuckZ You're so pusillanimous, oh yea.

Reputations:
    not reading, stfu

3. freds

freds you broke it VIP

Reputations:
    i hope that was from GHP.

4. gilaet

gilaet Xanax Service Dog Staff Member

Reputations:
    :jj:

I have no idea who that could be. :coffee:

5. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
  6. gwartney

gwartney Unafilliated Gold

Reputations:
    When I tried to read that, all I heard was the noise that Charlie Brown's teacher makes when she talks.

7. Splash

Splash Huge Member VIP

Reputations:
    Was it from you?

8. h5htyt76757j

h5htyt76757j Chyea Chyea Banned User

Reputations:
    who sented dat shit nigga

9. ChuckZ

ChuckZ You're so pusillanimous, oh yea.

Reputations:
    maybe

10. gwartney

gwartney Unafilliated Gold

Reputations:
    He changed the name of the city so it wouldn't be too obvious who it was from.

11. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
    She was hot :secret:

12. Splash

Splash Huge Member VIP

Reputations:
    It's a PM dumbdumb. Private message

13. h5htyt76757j

h5htyt76757j Chyea Chyea Banned User

Reputations:
    I aint give a fuck, nigga

14. Splash

Splash Huge Member VIP

Reputations:
    I meant I WISH it was from you

15. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    summary, cliff notes anyone???

16. Phillip

Phillip Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Any faggot who comes here looking for Howard's take or cares should blow themselves up

17. SIPAWITZ

SIPAWITZ Bialy Whore Banned User

Reputations:
    Good stuff....will read again

18. MatthewT

MatthewT Awaiting The Rapture VIP

Reputations:
    holy shit

19. MatthewT

MatthewT Awaiting The Rapture VIP

Reputations:
    Boston