A Hypothesis...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by TehLivingDeath, Apr 5, 2013.

1. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I've noticed something whilst driving recently. I'm not sure if it's because I live in a city full of retarded hicks that can't drive, or it's because my city is predominately Catholic and the old people here don't move to Florida...

but...

people who have "Pro-Life" bumper stickers are the WORST fucking drivers. They don't use turn signals. When they pull up to a stoplight, they leave 2 fucking car-lengths between them and the car ahead of them. They accelerate like old people fuck. They take FOREVER to turn.

And the more goddamn Pro-Life bumper stickers they have, the worse they fucking drive. Anyone notice this? If not, can you do me a favor and see if I'm right whilst your out and about?

Peace & Love

2. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Moved forward. VIP

Reputations:
    I drive for a living and will confirm that you are 100% correct. I've also noticed the same driving habits are true for people driving cars with Obama bumper stickers. A side note, an air horn hidden behind the grill with a separate button to activate it does wonders for their motivation to "get the fuck out the way". Works even better for people yakking on the phone, in the left lane while doing the speed limit of less.

3. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I notice the OBAMA 08/Right to Choose /BUSH is a MURDERER / GUNS KILL boxed vehicles drive the absolute worst.

4. TehLivingDeath

Reputations:
    Ok, so based on these two comments, it's not just Right-To-Lifers, per se, but any asshole who feels his social/political opinions and beliefs need to be broadcasted to the persons behind him. Interesting.

And I'm definitely going to look into the air horn. :hhh:

Side note: I have a WOW sticker on the back of my car, and I have yet to see any women whip-em-out on Wednesday for me. :mad:

5. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    They're too busy fucking to learn.........

6. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The biggest assholes are the "Jesus is my Co-Pilot" guys....

7. yippeekyaa

Reputations:
    You can make your own air horn cheaply btw. Just search youtube for some examples

8. TehLivingDeath

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;AEPauEupXRc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEPauEupXRc[/video]

9. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    I don't know about it being pro-life exclusive, or it's confirmation-bias, but in Georgia we have a special license plate that identifies the title-holder of the vehicle as being a teacher. It has an apple icon and a sub-heading saying something like, I'm a Georgia Teacher" or some such bullshit.

THOSE are the worst fucking drivers in my fair land.

Generally speaking, anyone with a bumper-sticker or some kind of vanity bullshit is a shitty driver. But the "teacher-plate" folks, especially when driving a minivan, are the absolute worst.

10. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I tend to avoid any driver with an ICP sticker on their car. Usually cuz parts of their cars are falling off as you follow them.

11. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    Extremist on both ends drive like assholes. The Obarmar lovers drive Prius' at 45mph on the highway and the bible humpers are to busy humming hallelujah to pay attention to the fact that they're backing up traffic like a sombitch. As the mighty Scotch the Engineer once said... "FUCK EVERYONE!" :pissoff:

12. yippeekyaa

Reputations:
    That guy makes some crazy air horns. Made mine with an old 12 volt air compressor bought at a yard sale and some various pvc plumbing parts. Think it cost me 20 bucks. Not as loud as the above, but loud enough that people driving 35 mph in a 55 zone get the message. It also has a positive side effect of scaring the bejesus out of dogs.

13. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I had a 71 camaro that had the 1/4 front bumpers with the big shark nose grill. I always wanted to mount an air can and horn set in that huge dead space hehehe

14. RiotGrip

RiotGrip New Member

Reputations:

That's about it. The air horn or a louder aftermarket horn sounds like good idea:dontknow: