News A lot of rape in this family

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Curious how a female rapes another female

Woman who was raped by a female student in college tells how her mom's own account of surviving sexual assault gave her the strength to overcome the traumatic attack

A college student has told how she overcame the horrific trauma of being raped by another woman during spring break.
    Alaina Leary, 23, a postgraduate student from Boston, says she was sexually assaulted by a female student during a party in a friend's dormitory when she was 18.
    Writing about the experience in Cosmopolitan, she explained that for months she 'repressed' her ordeal but later found the courage to speak out and write about it - inspired by her late mother who was also raped.
    [​IMG]
    +6
    Survivor: Alaina Leary, 23, pictured, has told how she rebuilt her life after she was raped by a female student when she was 18
    [​IMG]
    +6
    Attacked: The postgraduate student, pictured, from Boston was visiting a friend at her college during spring break when she says she was raped by another woman
    [​IMG]
    Brave: Inspired by her late mother, pictured with Alaina, the postgraduate student found the courage to speak out about her experience through writing
    The editor and social media director, who is studying publishing and writing at Emerson College, said the life-changing assault took place during her first spring break while visiting a friend she had not seen for years at another college.
    She said she was not drinking herself but there were 'bottles of alcohol and mixers everywhere' as the party overflowed into nearby dorm rooms.
    Although she did not have 'a ton in common' with the strangers, she said everyone seemed 'kind and friendly'.
    But between 10 and 11pm, she said her 'vision began to blur' and she started to feel 'super-drunk and half-asleep' despite having consumed no alcohol.
    'My vision began to blur, and my thoughts stopped making sense. I would be thinking something, and then my mind would drop off mid-thought, and I would forget exactly where I was and how I'd gotten there,' she wrote in her article about the experience.
    'I remember feeling somewhat like I was super-drunk and half-asleep, even though I'd had no alcohol. I also remember being in a small bathroom down the hall from the dorm room with no idea how I got there, just staring in the mirror.'
    She then recounts being taken into another room where she said she was assaulted.

[​IMG]
    +6
    Traumatic: She said she started feeling 'super-drunk and half-asleep' and was led into a room by a fellow female student where she was raped
    [​IMG]
    +6
    Determined: Alaina said she 'knew that I had to speak up about what happened to me'
    'Later, I was led into an empty dorm room by one of the female party-goers, where she raped me,' wrote Alaina.
    Afterwards, Alaina, who now lives with her girlfriend in the Boston area, said she did not share her story and 'tried to pretend it was a dream'.
    When she was a teenager, Alaina said she thought rape 'was the worst thing anyone could survive'. She said she would hear her mother, who died before her daughter's assault, crying.
    I knew that I had to speak up about what happened to me, even though it hadn't worked for my mom
    She wrote: 'Some close relatives and friends hadn't believed her when she revealed what had happened, so she had had to live with the trauma alone, writing letters in her journal to people who would never read them.'
    After her mother's death, Alaina found her journals which she said included a number of letters to her sister about how she felt.
    Her mother's inability to share her story is what helped inspire her to speak out.
    She wrote: 'How desperate she was to connect with someone who believed her. She felt misunderstood and trapped; she never got to heal.
    'I knew that I had to speak up about what happened to me, even though it hadn't worked for my mom.'
    But when she went to report the assault to the campus police at the college she said she was asked a series of 'unnecessary questions' about her clothes, whether she had been drinking and her sexual orientation and told that they could not help.
    She was told that because she was not a student of the college, there were no witness or 'physical evidence' it would be difficult to 'prove' her assault.
    [​IMG]
    +6
    Love: Alaina, pictured as a young child with her late mother, tried to report the attack but was not met with a positive response
    [​IMG]
    +6
    Voice: She found a support group which helped her talk about her experiences and she has since found the strength to write about them
    'I imagined what my mother must have felt - not having someone to really reach out to,' she wrote.
    She moved colleges, changed majors, gave up her lifelong passion, writing, and said she had 'just about given up on finding a way to deal with the trauma'.
    Then she came across a support group where she told her story and started going to regular sessions out of which she found the courage to write about her assault.
    The following semester, she changed her major back to writing and wrote a poem about being a survivor of sexual assault.
    My mom died before I was raped, but I think if she were still here, she would listen to my words and not feel so broken
    She following year she read a 'fictionalized memoir' about being a survivor aloud to her class and was met by compliments from people who had survived similar experiences.
    Although she said it is 'difficult work' to write about her traumatic experience, she said it also makes her 'feel stronger and freer'.
    She said when she writes she thinks about watching her mother from the stairs as she wrote in her notebook.
    'She died before I was raped, but I sometimes think if she were still here, she would listen to me read my words and not feel so broken,' she wrote. 'That we might share our stories and become survivors together.'
    For six months, Alaina thought she would not be able to write again following her assault - but she has since taken 'control of my narrative' and found that writing has actually helped her to move past the horror of that night - and overcome the feeling of powerlessness that followed.

2. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Who would want to even attempt that on that

3. Flabo

Flabo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A full overflow of people at a college dorm party and that's who the rapist picked out?!? She said she didn't drink but it seems unclear what she took/ate that could have had a "Mickey" in it. And one photo of that beast would have sufficed.

JustLurking likes this.
  4. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Them teeth are scary

RockNRolla, Joe Bauers and reno like this.
  5. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Nice bangs. Would not touch with a ten foot pole. My friend Stanley Lewandowski, who's a ten foot pole wouldn't touch her either.

Streetfighter and Joe Bauers like this.
  6. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wah ! ! some girl ate my pussy... Walk it off..:)

Walygatr and hugh jasol like this.
  7. idiotbox

idiotbox Looking for a dime and found a quarter. VIP

Reputations:
    Wouldn't fuck her with shiv's dick and blame it on schmoop.

reno likes this.
  8. synch22

synch22 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Way too many I was raped and other attention seeking stories out there for me to even click on them. Lots of media bullshit, I don't buy.

9. face palm

face palm Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    cummon guys
    guilty

Nerd and Joe Bauers like this.
  10. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    This is a fake story Robin.

11. hugh jasol

hugh jasol white trash on dope Gold

Reputations:
    She looks like a cross between Karen Carpenter and a potato.

12. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    She got raped by her hairstylist. :eek:

JustLurking likes this.
  13. Walygatr

Walygatr Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Nerd and Joe Bauers like this.
  14. Austinchota

Austinchota Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

slash2015 and Joe Bauers like this.
  15. mape

mape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hate to say I don't believe a majority of these stories. Too much to get into here.

16. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This... she makes my dick sad

17. shamrackle

shamrackle Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Worst smile...ever.

Winston Leg-Thigh likes this.
  18. Winston Leg-Thigh

Winston Leg-Thigh Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

19. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Seems you have to have a victim story to get some jobs these days. At least she was creative.

JustLurking likes this.
  20. Lou Loomis

Lou Loomis Feel the Gern

Reputations:
    She's trolling w/ that hair-do