Stern Show A People's History of The Howard Stern Show...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BrerJimmy, Aug 23, 2016.

1. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Like most of you, I find the current state of the show disgusting. I also dislike much of what passes for talk and music on the radio. So what I've done is acquire a library of old Stern shows and have been listening to them on my all-too-long commutes to and from work. I think what I'd like to do is, from time-to-time, share some interesting rundowns of material that is far too risque for the current Stern show or otherwise shines a light on the hypocrite that the Wig has become. Feel free to add your own and, without further adieu...

MARCH 8, 1994

During Robin's news, she began to read a story purported to be from a Salt Lake City newspaper. Two homosexual gentlemen named Vito and Kiki were engaged in a activity that Robin incorrectly reported as "felching".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=felching

You see, Vito and Kiki were admitted to a Salt Lake City hospital - Vito for severe burns to his face and a broken nose and Kiki for burns to his anus and intestinal tract. It seems that Vito and Kiki had a pet gerbil named "Faggot" and they occasionally like to get Faggot involved in their sex life.

[​IMG]

On this particular occasion, Vito inserted a tube into Kiki's rectum and inserted Faggot. Once Kiki was overwhelmed with pleasure, he shouted their safeword, "armageddon", and Vito attempted to retrieve Faggot. Unfortunately, Faggot had little intention of coming out. Naturally, Vito got down to investigate, but being dark in that stinky tunnel, Vito decided to strike a match.

The flame ignited a pocket of gas in Kiki's rectum, essentially turning his anus into a low-grade flamethrower. The flame ignited Vito's mustache. Shortly thereafter, the burning in Kiki's rectum ignited a second, deeper, pocket of gas, causing Faggot's fur to ignite and launching him out of Kiki's ass at high velocity, shattering Vito's nose.

[​IMG]

It was finally at this point that Wiggo began to doubt Robin's sources and she admitted it to be from a random fax they had received. That didn't stop Howard and Billy from role-playing the situation. The Wig, of course, played Vito, allowing him to call out the name Faggot 20 or so times as he pretended to search through Billy's asshole. Big laughs were had by all.

Faggot's fate remains unreported.

Ashbeard likes this.
  2. FeetToTaste

FeetToTaste Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I like this thread idea, but you should pull the audio of what you are describing and find a way to get it to us.

3. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    March 14, 1994

Howard returns from a weekend break raving about how he taught his computer to type. He spent hours reading a Mark Twain novel to his computer so that IBM's new voice recognition software could pick up his voice. He went on to rave about IBM's OS2. He went on to say there's this Windows thing out there, but people need to get off that. It's programs were incompatible with each other and lacked IBM's ease of use. He also jokingly mentioned that like 10% of people were using Apple computers, which he described as "tinker-toys" next to his IBM and couldn't handle more than a handful of tasks.

[​IMG]

I believe this is before Jeff Schick and the Lotus Notes revolution.

[​IMG]

gnarly barkley likes this.