A theory on the Richard Johnston Pg 6 article about Marci Turk (from August)

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Spitting_Bum, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Spitting_Bum

Spitting_Bum Shit Mult Banned User

Reputations:
    I know, this is REALLY late to be posting about, but I've been thinking about this for a while and have been wanting to share and get opinions from ppl who are also former fans. First of all, Stern is DEFINITELY friends with Richard Johnston. If you search his name and Stern's and images, they even seem to socialize personally. So, pg 6 did NOT print anything without Stern giving the greenlight. So, why did they print that story on Marci Turk being responsible for Stern's PC transformation?
    So, what happened? Basically, his neurotic, Ames catalog model wife (who literally makes up stories about fashion shoots in Europe, despite no pictures of such campaigns existing)-- who has been getting more and more neuritic as her biological clock ticks away and is now just about past any chance of child bearing-- can't stop going on the internet, where the first result that comes up for her name on google is a parody "Beth Fan Page" that rips into her and probably makes her literally cry.
    Thus Stern, seeking to take some of the rage from his REAL fans away from his whore wife, dumps this little piece of info to pg 6. in the hope of getting the "blame" for his "transformation" moved to this Marci Turk woman from his neurotic catalog wife. Basically, he was trying to take some of the fan hatred away from her as the "Yoko" of the show and put it onto Turk, who he pays.
    And THEN, Stern can always deny having leaked the story, blame it on a "disgruntled employee" as he did, and since Turk has no "twitter" or "instagram," it made sense for Stern, who probably found his wife crying over the internet. All that stuff about her "not listening to the show" is also BULLSHIT. Typical, passive-aggressive Stern move.
    However, I DO NOT think that the NyPost Emily Stern interview was sanctioned by Stern. I think the Post realizes that Stern no longer has any power left, is about to be totally off the airwaves, and thus it's safe to interview his daughter and print interviews where she rips him. What's he going to do, tel his 50,000 listeners (about 5,000 of whom are in NYC) to boycott the paper? Gunkey's career is OVER. and I LOVE IT. All his hypocrisy catching up to him, FINALLY!!! And NO ONE deserves it more, hypocrite howie!

funnymoney, GCD1, oldpaddy and 3 others like this.
  2. kali

kali VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  3. Spitting_Bum

Reputations:
    Go fuck your mother, scumbag pussy ass cocksucker. And if she's dead, dig her up and fuck her again. Cake ass motherfucker with no fucking life. Give AS MUCH negative rep as you want, dickbag. Believe it or not, people have fucking LIVES that involve impt things other than "rep." Stick your negative rep up your cocksucking ass, scumbag. I DON'T CARE. And how pathetic for you and your little boyfriend to be gossiping. bc a cocksucker can't deal with getting blocked. Lol, you're another pussy ass motherfucker. In NY area. Meet me anywhere, anytime, and I'll put your fucking ass in the ER cumcuzzling cuck.

4. Jim Lahey

Jim Lahey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Lol - 30 seconds of reading makes the homeschooler's head hurt.....

But seriously, it's not a bad analysis

5. Spitting_Bum

Reputations:
    LMAO- likes received: ZERO. Reputation: 17. In other words, you're the same motherfucker I blocked with different account. Christ you must have NO FUCKING LIFE, LOL.

6. JessOnCrack

JessOnCrack Check out my maniacal laugh! Banned User

Reputations:
    That escalated quickly

7. Rhinosaucerous

Rhinosaucerous Self-hating Millennial

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

GCD1, Shortwave98, Richn433 and 2 others like this.
  8. Jim Lahey

Reputations:
    Hmmm maybe I'm in the wrong thread

9. Rhinosaucerous

Rhinosaucerous Self-hating Millennial

Reputations:
    Looks like we're on the same wavelength tonight! :jj:

10. Spitting_Bum

Reputations:
    Whoever "Kali" is , for antone who cares, is THE SAME PERSON as the shithead who calls himself "the senator" Let the fuckers put me into "negative rep." I-do-not-care.

11. Penelope

Penelope VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Interesting theory as to how the Turk story got printed. Beth must be hell to live with when she feels shit upon, which means she must be hell to live with on a daily basis.

joyceface likes this.
  12. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Some body definitely forget his meds tonight

Napoleon V likes this.
  13. Spitting_Bum

Reputations:
    YOu didn't see that the motherfuck gave me -600 rep points for no fucking reason. that is why I responded as I did. He and his boyfriend have been ganging up on me, and this whole "rep system," you should be able to opt out of it.

14. Spitting_Bum

Reputations:
    No sweetie, when peopl eare giving you "-600 rep points" for no fucking reason, and writing "Don't mess with the senator" (his butthurtt BF--who is apparently the same guy he is), it tends to illicit a response.

15. Spitting_Bum

Reputations:
    FYI- "Somebody" One word. I guess we can bet you didn't graduate valedictorian of your University, did you? Check that, shame on me for think you ever even graduated higschool. Don't get invovled in that which you do not understand.

16. DrivenByDemons

DrivenByDemons Spinoff Jesus Staff Member

Reputations:
    it also illicits laughter

Napoleon V likes this.
  17. Calloused Shins

Reputations:
    Sweetie? Look faggot, go cry harder and quote somebody else. I don't really give a fuck about your whining....
    And by the way, who would give a fuck about reps on a fuckin message board?

Ralph Kramden likes this.
  18. Jim Lahey

Reputations:
    Mr bum: I do opt out of the reps thing, as in I don't know what they are, how they work, or how they're supposed to impact my life, virtual or otherwise.

But I do appreciate passion, so good luck to you for however many units of time you have left on here.

Big Biscuit likes this.
  19. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah but still.

honestmaxx likes this.
  20. Calloused Shins

Reputations:
    He melts down like a bitch in every thread he's started.
    I don't give him much time...

Edit...
    Already killed??? That's no fun.