Aaaaccckkk! I just wanna smack Benjy..

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nurse Remulak, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Nurse Remulak

Nurse Remulak New Member

Reputations:
    I am listening to the wrap up show today from yesterday and I just want to fucking smack him.

First of all production should spend $750.00 bucks to move the piano so fucking Elisa can do 90 seconds of a song for Tommy? What a total fucking waste of $750.00.. That could be the craft service budget for the entire office for a week.. wasted on Elisa. Then he went over Gary's head promoted a dance track of Elisa's to be played (mainly because she can't fucking sing LIVE!!!) ..after Gary vetoed the idea. Then the staff had to clean up the mess Benjy and Elisa made with the cupcake. And finally Benjy closes with he doesn't respect Tommy's opinion about the song.. but respects Tommy's incorrect opinion about the song. Ugh.. :facepalm:

[​IMG]

2. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How many times did benjy say the song is beautiful? it's not.

3. Nurse Remulak

Nurse Remulak New Member

Reputations:
    That's what I mean. Benjy thinks "the song is beautiful.." so Tommy is incorrect in his opinion of the song.. yet Benjy respects Tommy's incorrect opinion. That's what Benjy said.

It's always like buying a loaf of bread at a hardware store with fucking Benjy. Total vortex. Maybe the guy with three decades of music working with the top tier of singers knows more than you Benjy.. just sain'