About the "dumb guy" act Sal stole from KC Armstrong.....?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Chuck Kongo, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Chuck Kongo

Chuck Kongo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ......or "revived" (since KC was already long gone from the show when Sal came aboard) if you wanna be kind to Sal.

KC was the guy who thought you "serenaded" chicken and could get "psoriasis" of the liver among a hundred other gems of extreme dumbfuckery.....

Now if you actually believe that Sal really doesn't know the definition of basic third grade level words and when the Civil War was fought and that China doesn't border Texas, ect., ect and isn't doing some lame-ass shtick with his "dumb guy act"....you probably also believe that Howard's hair is real and Robin isn't a big fat pig and you're WAY beyond hope.

But the question is...when KC was doing it....do you think it was real? All or at least most of it? Was he really that big of a dumbfuck? I had always thought the "KC is crazy" stuff was shtick too but that turned out to be anything but as the soulless ginger meathead was found cutting himself like a 14 year old emo girl and was deemed too much of a threat to himself and others to continue working on the show (a show that was already made up of and fueled by borderline personalities).

So was/is KC actually as STUPID as Sal pretends to be?

2. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    KC was real. He was a dumb, good looking guy. If you remember, Artie called out Gary once for making him his producer in waiting or whatever KC's title was, saying he was totally unqualified and if he were ugly he would be a wack packer. KC was basically the male Ms. Howard Stern.

3. Chuck Kongo

Reputations:
    True. And to think that KC actually fucked Ms. Howard Stern at least one or more times iirc.

If he had gotten her pregnant....imagine how scary stupid that kid would've been?

4. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;-7quE1UCJpo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7quE1UCJpo[/video]

[video=youtube;kKc5Afsp8Bw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKc5Afsp8Bw[/video]

Funny stuff, though I have to admit that I was slow on the three word thing too. :eek:

Sal is putting on an act. That much is very obvious. A lot of KC's moments happened organically.

I think that KC is probably dumb, in terms of book smarts, but he did have a quick wit about himself at times, and to me that's a sign of some intelligence. Plus, he really just "got" the show, and threw himself fully into it, in a way that was a little bit better than the desperation that comes from some. Talking about this is really making me miss Jackie too, because to me that crew was some of the best days of the Stern show.

The show used to be so lively, dammit! I think that aside from all of the good points that have been raised when we discuss the way the show has really descended, the main thing is that there's just such a dreary vibe to the show now. Everyone's just sleepwalking.

5. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    miss hs Andria was fine back in the day, now not so much

6. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    As a caller and when he first became a part of the show Sal was the monkey antagonist.....then the baby booey became off limits.

Then the Sal character evolved into Richards gay lover.

Sal's character evolved again into dumb Sal that doesn't know where California is on the map....and the fake 143 nonsense.

95 percent of the Stern staff drama is now fake over the top easily debunked filler

Stern staff drama was once 95 percent real. Daily booey beat downs were real and amazing along with the Jackie give and take. Martling took as many beatings as he started.

Sal and Richard now waste away in the back room constructing their horrible tradio calls.....because Stern is a big PC pussy.

7. Chuck Kongo

Reputations:

Yea, I think I see one...two of the problems in the second photo.....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    Sal is white trash long island who couldn't even finish community college. he took a job most retards take because you don't need a college education to get it. Sal isn't acting dumb. He is dumb.

9. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    This.

K.C. was the real deal. Real dumb. :jj:

10. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    KC was stupid. Sal is dumb to think he's fooling people with his act.

11. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    KC = real
    Sal = real fake

12. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    KC was mixing up words that he didn't know that sounded alike or rhymed. Sal just makes up stupid shit like saying WW1 was before the Civil war.

13. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    True. Sal should just go back to getting naked. :jj:

14. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    Two dumb people? Unheard of! The difference is that KC went down the road of drugs/booze/insanity and Sal has a real life.

15. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Good looks, drugs and pussy make most people stupid (like K.C).

Sal have over average IQ. Its an act, even if I believe that he have no filter. His upbringing was non-PC. Saying the word Reggie was nothing. Believing that normal white chicks don't have kids with blacks was the norm. (and it should be the norm since biologically the baby becomes a retard when a white women and black man have kids)

Biological facts:
    White women + black man = child with less IQ, higher testosterone. (bad)
    Black women + white man = child with higher IQ, less testosterone. (good)
    White + White = average IQ, average testosterone (optimal)
    Yellow women + black man = child with less IQ, higher testosterone. (bad)
    Yellow women + white man = child with higher IQ, more testosterone (ok)
    Yellow man + white women = child with higher IQ, less testosterone (bad, but not as bad as with black)

This is the biological reason why blacks never in history have creates a working society. And they had a 100000 year head start then whites. Yellow have highest IQ, but the low testosterone make them not taking risks. They follow. (like they have copied western innovation the last 500 years). They like a strong/crazy leader. (China, North Korea)

White have average IQ, and average testosterone. Perfect. Thats why all great countries in the world is white (or yellow), and all great innovation/great companies are white(yellow)

Biological the blacks are winning since they have high testosterone = high sex drive = have 10+ kids. With no tigers eating them, they take over the world. From a white majority to a minority.

The funniest thing will happen when the whites are gone. Who will pay the blacks?

16. schnauzer

schnauzer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sal's stupidity is 90% shtick (10% educational failure). If he was really the idiot he pretends to be, he'd no longer be employed -- by anyone!
    Regarding KC -- Howard's mancunt gets wet for dumb jocks. That's why KC lasted for as long as he did. His dumbness was the real deal.

17. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    KC was the best. I wish he would have charged across the studio and snapped that pelican neck.

[video=youtube_share;PPB23ZUWciI]http://youtu.be/PPB23ZUWciI[/video]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  18. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was surprised that KC got the Soviet question right:

[video=youtube;E1K7IVQGJTM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1K7IVQGJTM[/video]

...or that he even knew Putin, to be honest.

You could almost see smoke coming out of his ears during the "what do you call the English police" question, though. :jj:

19. Lola

Lola little-known member

Reputations:
    Wow. You really are a genius aren't you? Please tell us where you got your data. :c

20. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    KC was my fav