Adoring Stupid Women Deluge Killer Oscar Pistorius With Fan Mail..Rejoicing He Will Soon Be Freed...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Jun 11, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    EXCLUSIVE - Revealed, the adoring women who deluge killer Oscar Pistorius with fan mail: Admirers rejoice at news Blade Runner will be freed after just 10 months for shooting model girlfriend
    • Army of fans - known as the Pistorians - have been sending sackfuls of mail to the killer amputee and are thrilled he will be released in August:confused:
    • Pistorius will only serve 10 months in prison for the manslaughter of his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp, 29, who he shot dead through bathroom door
    • Many of his female admirers believe that he was innocento_O

Amid the furore over Oscar Pistorius's early release from prison, there is a devoted group of supporters the disgraced athlete can rely on to celebrate his release wholeheartedly.

His army of, mostly female, fans – known as 'the Pistorians' –o_O have backed him unconditionally since his arrest over the death of his girlfriend, inundating the sprinter with cards, photographs and letters during his incarceration in a South African jail for manslaughter.

Relatives of the double amputee, who will be released in August after serving just ten months in jail for killing Reeva Steenkamp, have also received a deluge of mail from, whose infatuation with Pistorius is gathering pace as his freedom nears.

Other supporters have also told MailOnline of their delight, insisting that he should never have been jailed in the first place.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fans: Mira Teuber, who writes a blog entitled Support For Oscar (left) and Laura Whiteside (right), who is pleased the athlete will be freed, but said he 'will be punished everyday' regardless of whether he is in jail

Steenkamp, a 29-year-old law graduate and model, died on Valentine's Day in 2013 when Pistorius shot her through a locked toilet door at his luxury Pretoria home.

Prosecutors had pushed for a murder conviction, but the athlete maintained he fired in the mistaken belief an intruder was hiding behind the door.

One Pistorius relative, who learned of his release in the family WhatsApp group set up to share information about the runner's news from prison, told MailOnline how he had received a deluge of messages from female fans to pass on to the runner.

'I've received e-mails from a lot of women, asking me to pass them onto Oscar in prison,' the relative said.

[​IMG]

'A lot of the family have also had similar requests. I understand that he has had sacks of letters, photographs and cards since he was sentenced last year.

'It seems the news that he will be out soon has prompted even greater interest. I read a few of them, but really there are so many.

'Oscar is getting even more attention now than ever before. I haven't been to see him in prison, there are other family members and some really solid friends who have been to see him.

'But he has called me a couple of times and I know he only is allowed to make a limited number of phone calls, so I was very touched that he made the effort to do that.'

The South African runner is scheduled to be released on parole on August 21 to serve the remainder of his five-year sentence under house arrest.

Coby Mountain, who tweets messages of support for Pistorius, said she hopes the athlete will now have a chance to move on with his life.

She told MailOnline: 'I am really glad for his release. It should never have happened in the first place... lack of evidence.o_O

'Hopefully he will be able to get on with his life now and when it goes to appeal they will see it for what it is and let him walk free and get on with his life as best he can.'

Another supporter, Hilda Bauren, added: 'l'm happy for him because l think he is innocent.'

'It's more pleasing to know this didn't come from him directly, but from the parole board themselves due to his good behaviour, which supporters always knew wasn't going to be an issue.'

Laura Whiteside added: 'I'm pleased for him.

'I do believe he acted far too hastily and I do believe he accepted his punishment but I feel whether he is incarcerated or released on house arrest, he will never live the life he had and will always have to live with this.

'He will be punished everyday now, not in the literal sense but definitely mentally.' :(

[​IMG]

Reeva Steenkamp (pictured right with Pistorius) died on Valentine's Day in 2013 when the athlete (pictured left during the 2012 London Olympics) shot her through a locked toilet door at his luxury Pretoria home

Mira Teuber, from Germany, who runs the blog Support For Oscar, told MailOnline: 'Oscar has always been known to be kind-hearted and never tired to speak out for the less fortunate and helped so many people in need. All of this seemed to have been forgotten.

'With the blog I wanted to show him that many people still see the good he has done and don't judge him by that one terrible, fatal mistake he made. :eek:

'I think he deserves compassion and empathy too, because he lost not only his beloved girlfriend but so much more.:confused:

'I hope that, by seeing all the messages from so many different people from all over the world, he and his family may find some comfort, knowing there's support out there.'

However, the matriarch of the Pistorius family denies that his release will be any cause for celebration.

Gerti Pistorius, the sprinter's 91-year-old grandmother, told MailOnline she was 'so happy' to hear that Oscar was coming home, but added that there would be 'no parties'.

She said: 'We are not that kind of family, there will be no celebration, what is there to celebrate? We will just be so happy to have him with us, but there will be no parties.'

She said: 'Reeva had so much to offer this world and we were all robbed of her life when she was killed.

'As her family, we do not seek to avenge her death and we do not want Mr Pistorius to suffer; that will not bring her back to us. However a person found guilty of a crime must be held accountable for their actions.

'Statistics show that our society is under continuous attack from criminals and murderers. Incarceration of 10 months for taking a life is simply not enough. We fear that this will not send out the proper message and serve as the deterrent it should.'

On Monday, Pistorius will begin a 'release preparation' course designed to 'prepare the prisoner to deal effectively with the problems which he/she may experience while in the community'.

The programme will include schooling him in the conditions of his correctional supervision and the consequences for non-compliance.

It is also intended to assist him in 'dealing with the stigma attached to imprisonment'.:(

Mr Wolela clarified that 'acceptable' behaviour meant obeying rules and not 'creating problems inside our facilities'.

Prison chief Zach Modise also confirmed that Pistorius was being released because he had successfully completed a number of courses since his arrival on October 21 – among them, one on anger management.

'He's behaving himself very well,' Modise said. 'He hasn't given us any problems.

Once at home, expected to be at his uncle Arnold's sprawling mansion in Pretoria where he lived in a cottage in the garden prior to his trial, Pistorius will be unable to change his place of residence without consent or travel overseas.

However, he is expected to resume training and have some freedom to move about, and will be permitted to 'participate in organised sport activities, to attend church services, to do the necessary shopping, etc,' according to the South African correctional services website.

According to jail sources, the shamed athlete is surviving on tins of baked beans, pilchards and an African vegetable dish called 'chakalaka' bought at the prison tuck shop after spurning his rations.

During the day, Pistorius is required to dress in the regulation orange jump suit which is issued to all inmates at the jail.

But according to a spokesman for the jail, he is entitled to dress in sports gear for his hour of daily exercise.

Earlier this year, MailOnline exclusively revealed how Pistorius had been re-classified to a low-risk A category prisoner, entitling him to greater freedoms and privileges behind bars, including 'contact' visits,:rolleyes: a radio and the freedom to wear jewellery. o_O

The paper reports that Pistorius is given mineral water, fresh fruit and tea for breakfast - treats that are not afforded to other prisoners and prepared only for him.:eek:

'We are all in prison and we must be treated the same. The colour of your skin should not be a passport to get on the sweet side of the law,' the prisoner told the paper. :)

smichal and Mr Fantastic like this.
  2. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    Wow, good looks trump everything in this world.

People are so, so shallow.

3. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    These weirdo chicks write everyone. The worst killers you can imagine. The one that cracked me up the most was this woman I saw on some stupid tabloid show.. She was fat, unattractive facially and all around gross. Her chosen murderer love object was JEFFREY DAHMER.. I was thinking how dumb she was. He was gay and he never would have ever considered eating her……..:confused: I was like c'mon toots, write a gruesome murderer like The Night Stalker…at least he's straight..

smichal, IfTheyOnlyKnew, reno and 3 others like this.
  4. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    the girl that he killed was ridiculously good looking. Fuck this asshole, I hope someone punishes him for this. My heart goes out to his girlfriend's family.

5. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    all this proves is that bitches do in fact be trippin

not sure what that means but I like to say it on occasion

IfTheyOnlyKnew, Captain and teehee like this.
  6. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    "Damn racism!!"
    [​IMG]

"Prison? Parole? BWHAHAAAHAWAHAHA!!

[​IMG]

7. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    When Pistorius moves to the USA, he will become an African-American.

8. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    proving once again, there's a woman crazy enough to date every one of us

9. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    Okay! Who's next?

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  10. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    Please alert The Puppet.

11. cetiya

cetiya Lunatic VIP

Reputations:
    I could never understand some women. Like ones that went out with OJ for instance. Who the hell would want to risk anything just to date a celebrity?? A wife beating wife killing celebrity?? All the money in the world wouldn't tempt me

smichal and IfTheyOnlyKnew like this.
  12. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    :giggle:

IfTheyOnlyKnew and Shortwave98 like this.
  13. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    well, almost everyone of us :dontknow:

IfTheyOnlyKnew and Mulletude like this.
  14. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    I wonder how much they had to pay the parole board?

15. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    :idea:

16. Smartguy

Smartguy This Space Is For Rent VIP

Reputations:
    I hope they use the bathroom before they go over.

AmishGirl and Alisonsbankacct like this.
  17. shrinkage

shrinkage Well-Known Member

Reputations:

She had great legs. I guess he was jealous

18. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Thank you for your letter, but no thank you. I kill hotter chicks than you.

Sincerely,
    Oscar

IfTheyOnlyKnew and AmishGirl like this.