After Today's Show, Are We Supposed to Think Howchie has a Heart?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by AuntDolly, Sep 9, 2013.

1. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    I heard Robin's story on the replay while driving home. If Howchie supported her during her time of need, great. But I still think he's a gigantic, self-absorbed douche who really only cares about money and his twat-wife.

Was the self-portrait gift supposed to hearken back to Robin's big framed pic of herself from years ago? Stupid move and not fun or funny...kinda like breaking into a bride's first dance with her groom.

2. mape

mape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I heard part of it and he sounded so insincere. Wiggy trying so hard to be liked and mainstream it is getting really embarrassing. Fucking tool.

3. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He's a bigger ass than I could have ever imagined. Who even thinks to bring a "close up" photo of their face to someone in the hospital?? To me, he sounded like the minute he got the news about her condition, he couldn't dig Robin's grave fast enough - he even said he was "writing her eulogy" and "to be honest, I thought she was a goner."

As for his twat-wife, while Robin was baring all today, Beth was tweeting links to "City & Shore" showing the alternate covers that were considered for the cover of the newspaper insert she was in yesterday.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  4. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    tiny, fake

5. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
  6. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    It is about the only topic that he has not made gay or political lately. He still made it about himself and Robin was her usual annoying self.

7. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's really hard to know if stern has any humanity left. What does caring for him mean? Does it mean what it means to most? Or does it mean just commenting about her once during an expensive dinner with his whore wife? It's all so out of proportion celebrity. It distorts everything going forward.