AGT hasnt even started yet and.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Gena, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Gena

Gena Member

Reputations:
    NBC is in the shitter. Hers part of an article i saw on yahoo just now. I think its kinda funny..

[h=1]The Breakfast Meeting: NBC Ratings Tumble and Twitter Hacking Can Undermine Brands[/h] By DANIEL E. SLOTNIKNBC’s ratings have plummeted since a great prime-time run last autumn, Bill Carter reports. NBC’s viewership has dissipated to numbers never before seen by any broadcast network — certainly not during sweeps month. In February NBC was not only well behind its competitors but also the Spanish-language channel Univision. The numbers are so bad that NBC may have to offer “make-goods,†or free advertising time, to cover shortfalls of ratings guarantees. Audiences for once-promising sitcoms like “Go On†have disappeared; new shows like “1600 Penn†have drawn little notice; and “Do No Harm†became the lowest-rated network drama on record before being canceled after two episodes. “Saturday Night Live,†the network’s highest-rated show even though it is 38 years old, was the only silver lining.

Man, once howards shit show starts i wonder how much more the network will plummet?

2. FCCstandards

FCCstandards Non-Essential Salooner VIP

Reputations:
    1600 Penn is unwatchable and Do No Harm looked stupid on the ads alone.

3. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Im eager to see how deep into the shitter NBC drops once AGT hits the air again.

Even Howard could barely muster up any sort of excitement or positive vibes when barely mentioning the hiring of Scary Spice this morning.

4. Gusbuss

Gusbuss VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I haven't seen a network show in at least 15 years. Hate those commercials. Plus they all suck.

5. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    AGT is up for a nickelodeon kids choice award for best reality show. I'm sure NBC executives are stoked about that.

6. Cum Burrito

Cum Burrito Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    nbc has a few of my favorite shows- parks and rec, the office, community, 30 rock- but those shows get hammered in the ratings :tears2:

7. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    this could be big in the months to come....AGT could get record low ratings, NBC could blame and possibly fire Stern like in the past...u never know

8. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Shit shows mean shit ratings. They should switch to the cable TV model of only doing 14 episodes of what ever show but make sure they are good ones. Fuck it. Its just Television.

9. Crazy Marcus

Crazy Marcus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    all of the talent shows are getting record low ratings. it is just the ratings trend in that type of programming. they still do well enough to make money for them. AGT will be fine even if it has another 15%-20% ratings drop. after howard's contract ends they will probably just replace him with a cheaper judge.

10. EddyG

EddyG MORON Banned User

Reputations:
    Would like either the show cancelled or Stern fired (not renewed)

11. the Artie Chair

the Artie Chair New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Great time to short (fucking) COMCAST/ XFINITY stock!