AGT: Lets make it perfectly clear

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, May 20, 2012.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Before AGT starts to go up against reruns, infomercials your barbecue , and trips to Disneyland this summer lets make one thing perfectly clear ...

Howard Stern has failed.

Howard Stern can sugar coated it all he wants, he can start another catchy phrase , he can repeat that he

won over and over all he wants but it doesn't change the facts.

His presence on AGT was a failure because he was paid millions of dollars (Superbowl ad remember?) to help AGT come in number one, not to do worse in the ratings.

So fuck off Howard, you are the Lebron James of shity TV.. a fake ass King that failed to get the job done.

Keep in mind that Howard's true test was at beginning of the SEASON going up against DWTS and first run shows not at the end.

He failed NBC and only the people that put their jobs on the line to hire Howard will say otherwise.

How obvious was it the mourning after? when Howard
    clearly already knew the nights ratings, yet instead of being honest about it .. he back peddled

all mourning that coming in number one was not that important.. trying to cushion the fall before the ratings hit the internet..

Sure Howard has already started to spin this " everyone wants me to fail like in the past" bullshit the big differences this time is

that he no longer has a huge audience to fall back on and the hard core, loyal fans that he once had have seen him for what he is

a contemptuous, greedy, fake, money hording, lying ,douche bag that committed the biggest sin of all

He forgot how to be funny.

[​IMG]

2. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    listen, you got it all wrong

[​IMG]

.:bully:

3. Morning Wood

Morning Wood New Member

Reputations:
    I guess nobody at nbc realized no one under 30 gives a crap about Howard, and he's been turning off all of his old fans in the past several years.

4. Big Biscuit

Big Biscuit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Exactly, the only reason why NBC felt confident enough to put AGT up against DWTS (these stupid acronyms make me feel like a douche) is because they thought they had hit a home run with adding Howard to the show! Howard is throwing steaming piles of shit up against the walls of Studio 69 in hopes that one of his "excuses" sticks. Of course, AGT will be number one during the summer...it's always number one you idiot.

The key will be year over year viewership comparisons...and again the expectation is that there will be significant increases given your salary and the promotion involved. Otherwise, Carrot Top would have taken the gig at about 96% less.

5. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    "40,000,000 people have watched AGT, Fred"

:facepalm:

6. chapped

Reputations:
    Call them as I see them son

7. kippy

kippy Not Safe For Women VIP

Reputations:
    How long does AGT run for? Will it be over before the Summer Olympics or suspended for those weeks?

8. You Knew!

You Knew! Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't understand the argument that AGT was up against "powerful" shows. It shoudn't matter that he was up against DWTS, or the finale of this show, or that show. Regardless of what shows AGT was up against, NBC intentionally put AGT in that time slot because they were certain AGT, because of Howard, would win in that time slot no matter what was on. I'm baffled by the excuses that essentially say if they had been up against crappier shows it would have won. Well, duh, and is that anything to be proud of?

9. KINGjoe

KINGjoe New Member

Reputations:
    X, you hit it on the head, he can make all the excuses he wants but, BOTTOM LINE, he failed......let me be the first to say that if he hadn't pissed all over me and all the other fans AND gave a shit AND didn't suddenly get lazy after a 500 million payday, I may have watched and given him the rating bump, but as god as my witness he will never get anything from me again.....fucking closeted bald cuckold.....

10. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    It's like watching a Jew be tossed to the lions. I'm loving this asshole's descent into hell.

11. chapped

Reputations:
    NBC will be airing the Olympics so if anything it would help Howard

Would have been great if they ran over his show.

12. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:

Well put!

13. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He will never admit to his failure, he will lie and say it was a success if asked, otherwise he will just ignore the situation.

14. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He forgot about the fans that put him in this position, He actually thinks he's Funny and Relevant. I can't think of one more performer with a bigger Ego than him. :nocheer:

15. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If the check clears he's won.

16. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...me too, he actually earned it. someone should have potty trained him.

17. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Good summary - Howard alienated most of his long-time fans and NBC thought they were getting some edgy guy who would bring lots of new viewers. The watered-down Stern may not cause the existing AGT fan base to go away, but he isn't drawing in new people, which was the point of paying him big bucks and featuring his mug on all the AGT promotions.

18. gridlockd

gridlockd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Let's face it; Not everyone can be a huge winner like the regular posters on a Howard Stern message board.

19. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...howard is set hes got plenty of money to last him even after beth leaves with her cut. he took this job for beth, he even told her on the air during his signing celebration "im going to introduce you to america" as if america hasnt had 1000 chances to accept ponyface already.

20. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:

...not being saddled to a dolt like beth is a win.