AGT Winner Picks Wrong Card on Live TV

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by eliasbboy, Sep 18, 2014.

1. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    The twit that won completely blew his card trick the other night and nobody noticed. :jj:

The trick involves repeated bringing a the 4 of Spades, signed by Howard Stern, to the top of the deck after repeatedly being shuffled and hidden in the deck.

At one point, when he's in front of Heidi, he stick what he THINKS is the signed 4 of Spades in his mouth and tries to get Heidi to notice.

Unfortunately the card in his mouth is the ACE of Spades, not the signed FOUR of Spades. :doh:

The first video starts with Howard signing the card, and the second video starts with his presentation to Heidi in case you want to skip right to the goof.

smichal, Nemo, LaserT and 5 others like this.
  2. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    That was lame!

Did you notice Howard's old lady hands when he signed the card?

[​IMG]

eliasbboy likes this.
  3. eliasbboy

Reputations:
    This trick involved Howard and Rosie O'Donnell holding two separate stacks of 10 cards somewhere on their respective bodies. Rosie puts hers in her bra and Howard of course puts his in his pants.

Here is the move he made.

As Rosie counts TEN cards, watch what he does for cards 8,9, and 10. He puts his pinky in place so those three are stepped back from the pile and easily "palmed".

Palming cards is when you keep your four fingers together and slightly cup your hand in order to hold cards in place secretly. The hand look unnatural in this position and is normally hidden as much as possible from the audience.

[​IMG]

Dumbass palms three of her cards and then keeps his hand visible for a good minute or so :facepalm:

This now leaves Rosie with 7 cards, not ten.

After Howard makes his pile of 10, Dumbass does some stupid clap maneuver that allows him to add his 3 palmed cards to Howard's ten, giving Howard 13.

It was done REALLY sloppy IMHO and I cannot believe ho fucking won. :suicide:

Here's the trick, starting with Rosie counting her cards out. remember, pay attention to how he separates cards 8,9, and 10 from the rest of the pile.

smichal, Guacamole, BethsFeet and 3 others like this.
  4. larryluncg

larryluncg Empty VIP Gold

Reputations:
    i wonder what beth thought when Howard said that the only person who could get the cards out of his pants was Heidi.

5. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    What dive in Las Vegas will he be appearing at? That act isn't something to build a show around. Were there any good acts in the final? I never watch that show.

jennyb and DrivenByDemons like this.
  6. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What's he saying Robin?

Oh waddaya want from me get off my phone!

Head Censor likes this.
  7. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    She probably thought, "Please, by all means, let Heidi go there as often as she likes. I sure as fuck don't want to".

Thedomina and larryluncg like this.
  8. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Well, he will successfully execute his next trick - making himself completely disappear from the public eye.

9. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:

i am so glad you posted this...you could tell at the time that there was something incredibly awkward going on, but I couldnt put my finger on it..i asked my wife what i was missing, i couldnt figure out what the Ace had to do with anything?

there was another lame part of that trick..the king of hearts that "stuck to the ceiling" as soon as he flipped through the deck and asked you to pick a card, i said to my wife "its going to be the king of hearts" because you could tell he flipped through the deck so quickly but there was an intentional pause at the king of hearts..it was painfully obvious

i cant believe this clown beat the dude that did the money trick in that same episode..that guy was way better

Guacamole and XaltedSmoke like this.
  10. larryluncg

larryluncg Empty VIP Gold

Reputations:
    i also thought it was quite tasteless and nauseating that stern put the cards down his pants. what a fucking asshole

Alisonsbankacct and Trophy Knife like this.
  11. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wow. Howard vowed to find "the next big international superstar" on AGT and said this season had "the best talent yet". This is the guy who won? I've seen better magicians at local clubs and social events. Pretty embarrassing.

BethsFeet and XaltedSmoke like this.
  12. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    Elias, I love you will all my heart, but we all know magic isn't really magic--it's all either illusion or slight of hard--so every trick can be picked apart and figured out, it's about the trick in the moment.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  13. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  14. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Imagine the tit sweat coming from the cards Rosie was "holding"?

Dump Button and larryluncg like this.
  15. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    The only funny thing robin has done this year is when she refused to go along with howard when he was talking about all the great talent. She just kept saying she saw no evidence of it and stern was scrambling. I think this is the time he finally just said " do you hate me?!" And something like "work with me here".

16. scoobyla

scoobyla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    of course, but he did the illusion/slight-of-hand incorrectly. he had the wrong card.
    if you love elias you should at least read his posts before telling him u love him

lilbuddy67 likes this.
  17. eliasbboy

Reputations:
    But that's exactly what I'm talking about. These are two extremely basic tricks. One he completely botched, and the other was clumsy and mechanically performed poorly. Yet he wins.

The judges didn't even call out the fact it was the wrong card! That's like telling a singer she was incredible after she sings the wrong lyrics in the wrong key.

Patron likes this.
  18. eliasbboy

Reputations:
    I like how they will buzz a juggler that drops a ball but show the wrong card and you can win. :jj:

rhoads80 likes this.
  19. scoobyla

scoobyla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    XaltedSmoke and ShutupMoron like this.
  20. Dan

Dan Do you like my car?

Reputations:
    Totally lame.

I've been checking out Penn and Teller's show, Penn and Teller: Fool Us on the CW network. Not a great show, but the amateur acts that try to fool them generally blow this guy away.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1811179/

XaltedSmoke likes this.