Alabama cop catches shoplifter and...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0, Dec 10, 2014.

1. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
    ...buys her the eggs she tried to steal AND then delivered two truckloads of food to her house! :cheer:

NYPOST -- A police officer in the city of Tarrant, a city just northeast of Birmingham, Ala., chose to buy a shoplifter a dozen eggs after the grandmother was caught by a store clerk stuffing five eggs inside her pocket.

Helen Johnson, 47, her two daughters, a niece and two grandchildren under the age of 3, hadn’t eaten since Thursday when she was caught stealing Saturday at the Dollar General store, she told AL.com.

"I was just getting eggs and now that's saved my life,'' Johnson told the news outlet. "I've never been more grateful in my life. I'm so overwhelmed with the goodness of these people."

SOURCE: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ala-buys-grandma-eggs-caught-shoplifting-article-1.2040271

UPDATE:

Helen Johnson stared in amazement at the piles of food accumulating in her small Tarrant apartment on Wednesday.
    "The last time I saw my house this full, I was 12-years-old and staying with my grandmother,'' said the 47-year-old mother and grandmother. "I've been crying all day."

On Wednesday, Tarrant police delivered two truckloads of groceries to the woman, who on Saturday was caught stealing five eggs from the nearby Dollar General. Instead of arresting Johnson, Tarrant Police Officer William Stacy bought her a carton of eggs and sent her home with the promise to never shoplift again.

SOURCE: http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2014/12/tarrant_police_officer_deliver.html

2. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
  3. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    She's already traded the food for lottery tickets and booze.

4. pickles3000

pickles3000 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
  5. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    Why doesn't she do what normal Americans do and get on the doll...

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 likes this.