Alison vs Beth

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Dlist, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    If Alison was a hot blonde, would Howard have left her? He seems to have disregarded Alison and her smarts for a bimba blonde trophy wife. Alison helped to make Howard who he is today...but he discarded her when he became famous.

Hope he is happy with a vapid trophy wife that doesn't have a clue. His kids have dis-owned him and Fuckwald scrambles for gigs for Beff. Just sayin' he has to be miserable.

2. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The funny thing is, there are quite a few celebrity and rich men who have stuck with their first wives. He didn't need to trade her in, but yes, his ego demanded it.

All for naught, because real celebrities treat her like a pariah. Note Brad Pitt not even bothering to play nice, when Howard introduced themselves to him (after Beth demanded it, of course, like the groupie she is). Mark Wahlberg also supposedly blew them off at Brad Grey's wedding.

Which reminds me of a story Howard once told about Mark's wife, Rhea Durham. She's a legitimate model, and apparently she and Beth were friendly. Well, Howard mentioned that she was acting sort of standoffish toward Beth when they were at a fashion event, and he said that Rhea didn't introduce Beth to Giselle! I cannot believe that he would mention this, and not realize how he's making Beth come across as. It sounds like Rhea didn't want to hassle a real model with the big oaf.

Why does Beth constantly need to be introduced to real celebrities?!

This is why I say that Howard would have been better off with Alison, from a celebrity standpoint alone! I think that celebs would probably find Howard more trustworthy and likable, if he were still with Alison. She gives off realness, and they'd probably prefer to converse with her more, over the vapid starfucker. Alison can at least carry on a conversation.

3. Samurai

Samurai Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    First off, I always thought Alison was fairly pretty and certainly age appropriate for him. But divorce probably would have still been the result with even a smoking-hot-blonde-Alison. Beth O turns a blind eye to Howard's barely closeted homosexual activity. Alison seemed to have a mind and will of her own. Being super hot would have just enabled her to put her foot down sooner and more often.

4. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    that!!