All of these people are giant pussies.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by gotnolife, Nov 5, 2012.

1. gotnolife

gotnolife Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    The complaining about gas lines, no power, it's cold, traffic sucks, is getting tiresome. Not one of these people had their home destroyed. Every single one of them has a roof over their heads, their own roof I might add.
    The WUS bitching about gas lines are driving me nuts!!! ( I just lit my first bowl for the day so I will calm down soon. :bong:

The reason for the gas lines is the power outages! Too many fucking people and too few stations with power.
    Gary said this and then complained they weren't bringing in gas from Pennsylvania.
    IT'S A FUCKING DISASTER YOU WILL BE INCONVENIENCED FOR A WHILE. IT HAS ONLY BEEN 6 DAYS AND THOUSANDS ARE WITHOUT POWER.

And don't get me started on Robin.... "No power? They aren't near water!" and Howard not knowing how the power gets to Manhattan.
    THEY RUN LINES FROM THE POWER PLANT TO THE FUCKING CITY WHERE THE LINES GO UNDERGROUND.

Thanks for letting me vent. The weed kicked in and I am better now. Thanks :grouch:

2. Dainty Jainty

Dainty Jainty New Member

Reputations:
    Gary, John H., Howard, and Robin need to be shackled together and tossed into the Hudson. Buh-bye.

3. Sunny

Sunny Active Member

Reputations:
    I'd like to toss them together in one of the houses destroyed by the storm and watch them figure shit out without assistants, chauffeurs or boat captains. And without the bank accounts they are so fucking accustomed to. The real world would fuck this people in the ass without so much as a kiss first.

4. Dainty Jainty

Dainty Jainty New Member

Reputations:
    Damn, my first reply to your statement didn't take.

I'd love to see Howard finding tools to board up a broken window while standing in waist-high sea water! By himself! He'd get so frustrated, he'd bang his forehead on the wall and scream and kick and give up.

5. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

6. Sunny

Sunny Active Member

Reputations:
    I'd be willing to bet he'd fail at nailing boards to a window even pre-storm. He'd cry like a little girl if he got his biker boots wet. Wahhhhh!

7. gd9tsd9tas9sa9

gd9tsd9tas9sa9 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I thought the same thing when i called the WUS show aptly named isnt it

ZOO ZA ZOO

8. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations: