News Alone pt2

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Queefinout, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Queefinout

Queefinout Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    TL;DR; : She sucked, I sucked..

Before I begin these are pivotal things to come across as fair, and to get my point clearly. I'm a piece of shit, I didn't work for 6 years, she has family issues, Completely sheltered life (when she started to drive she thought there was no numbered or lettered freeways. It was just THE FREEWAY) I think she's a depressing person, I think I am, I did nothing to change it.

So we worked at the same place. She still works there actually. We meet, Im awkward as usual, She is as well but shows it with being a pokey, make fun of you kind of way. Always laughing at what I do.

I like making her laugh. We quickly become friends. From taking her home, to grabbing food. It was fun. The most fun I've had. Im sure for her too at that point. Quickly we become best friends and things I would say, or vice versa would start to hurt. I notice that and start having feelings for her. She does too. I ask her out and she says yes! Yay! She starts worrying about what her family will think (remember, family issues, single mom, sheltered) but she says yes. The mom hates me. She hates everyone. Honestly, I wouldn't doubt if she hates/loves her children. No, no. I know she does. Anywho....

First couple of years, Awesome. In love. Happy. Spending time together. It was the best time of my life.

But then I stopped working. Lost my crappy job and collected unemployment for as long as I could then did nothing. I bummed it. I didn't do one thing to help. She was doing everything on her own. Paying for small things we would do, paying for food, even paying for my bills for a small period of time. I eventually started to go to school for a trade. Thats good right? Do something with my self. Better myself. I have issues. It's hard for me to be in class. What was suppose to be a two year schooling turned out to be 6 years to complete. I would leave class early, be drunk before class. I don't know why, I really don't but I have fear of social interaction I guess.

She knows Im drinking while in school, In the school parking lot, all that good stuff. She doesn't say much but Im sure she didn't like it.

She gets a promotion at work. We go out. Im pissed. From a 25-35 job was gonna soon become a 50+ hour job. I didn't like the idea of not seeing her as often as I would. For the most part, It was just me and her. We both kinda just had eachother. Of course she had more companionship than me becuase she is beatiful, a girl, and a job.

She started taking her promotion classes. I would take her. The classes would be about 5-6 hours. It was close to a outdoor shopping mall. Guess what I would do? I would drink in the parking lot until she was out. I wouldn't get butt drunk of course but she would notice.

She finishes training and (sorry, school came first, then promotion) goes to her promotion. Within months of getting it, It gets to her hard. She cant take it. I would give her advice (good advice, Im not dumb) but she would always say What do I know, I dont work. Okay fine I don't work but I know things to better a situation. I know everyone is different and I would think of ways to see what she would do, not to be so out of her comfort zone.

She ends up putting her two weeks. She tells me and I go dumb. Instead of a shoulder to lean on, Im a dick saying why why why, you should of told me. I reacted instead of thinking rationally. That was the tipping point from what she said. At the time, I could notice. If you can see "In love" go away, you can see it at that moment. Things after that was tuff. I eventually got a job that paid pretty well and I would try to be supportive in money, money I never had but it felt empty. Anywho... Couple of months go by. Things rocky and she says she needs time apart. Its about 2 months before everything went to complete shit but I keep fighting to keep her.

Two months come by and after a horrible "date" at a baseball game. We ignore eachother. She gets her own car, own apartment. Moves a good majority of her stuff out but leaves her two dogs. We stopped talking for a while and then I just cant take it. I text her and start saying how I love her, I want her back. She starts telling me how shes bitter for all the years, she still loves me but that she needs time. I say okay. I can take that. I have nothing to worry about. We've had 10 years together. Nothing bad every crossed my mind about us. It will be or not. Its just thinking.

This is where the juicy parts start coming out. I texted her about two months of not talking. She would say how she was stuggling for cash. Member how I said I didn't have much to offer becuase I didn't have a job? Now I did. So I gave her 250 a week. Easily to pay off her apartment for the month. I take her out on a couple of times. Roses, and dinner. Talk about the old times, We both laugh and cry. I tell her how I can treat her now. How sorry I am. Again. Shes hurt, she's bitter. She would text me often enough. See how Im doing. How the dogs were.Random little talks. I would even get a random phone call and we would talk for 2 hours just chatting away. I continued to give her money becuase now I finally could. It was nice. I asked her if she thought she can every fall out of love with me. She said no. something about how love is always there, some bullshit. I asked her if she felt scared that I would fall out of love with her. She said, well it can happen, who knows, maybe you'll recapture it. Whatever.

As far as the juicy stuff goes. I had given her a couple of thousand. I professed my love to her. She wouldn't say stop or I am not in love with you anymore. She knew I was doing what I was doing to get back with her.

I get a call from my ex on a monday. There is a rumor. Shes dating some dude that she would tell me was an idiot. I ask if its true. No! Of course not. I dont really remember everyting. Just that I asked several times until she tells me, If I tell you yes will you stop? I hang up.

The only reason this got out was becuase my sisters boyfriends sister works at the same place. When my sister would go over their house my sis would talk about me and the ex how there might still be a chance. The boyfriends sister thought we were done, but then started to hear my sister on how much I was still in love with her and how I had just recently given her 800 dollars for whatever she needed.

The boyfriends sister just had to say something. It wasn't right. I was in vegas at the time and I had asked my ex to sleep over to take care of my sis and dogs. She said yeah of course. She slept in my bed while she is out doing some other dude! This happened twice. Took my thousands and didn't think twice. Never told me she was done with me but instead gave vague answers. Still talked to me like nothing was happening. Had her broken car here. A lot of her stuff still here. WAS I BEING PLAYED?

Really sorry for how I was typing. I had a few and just wanted to type. :/

2. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Did not read :dance:

Boomer, Snort, John Mahlin and 6 others like this.
  3. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    Me neither. :fil:

4. Queefinout

Reputations:
    Eh. Just venting. Love this site and enjoy everyone here...

chapped likes this.
  5. Queefinout

Reputations:
    Just someone lost and empty in a sea of everything.

6. chapped

Reputations:
    Good to see you have a sense of humor

7. chapped

Reputations:
    Who is your mult?

8. Swedish John

Swedish John I'm your huckleberry

Reputations:

chapped likes this.
  9. smellynugget

smellynugget Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sorry man. Breakups suck. Thankfully no kids were involved. Move on...

Chrisboom likes this.
  10. Stretch5000

Stretch5000 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Does it matter if you got played? Sounds like you leeched off this lady for years.

John Mahlin and tHISisKiSSeL like this.
  11. God

God Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nancy Wilson is still fuckable to this day.

AcquiringSignal and Swedish John like this.
  12. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  13. Swedish John

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

vaporizer likes this.
  14. Daveindiego

Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend Gold

Reputations:
    Does anyone get shot in the OP?

15. Daveindiego

Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend Gold

Reputations:
    Lets not talk crazy talk, ok.

16. Stretch5000

Stretch5000 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Some dude shot a load on his ex-girl.

Chrisboom likes this.
  17. chapped

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

GoshGeeGolly and Swedish John like this.
  18. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  19. Swedish John

Reputations:
    She's in your demo.

Dirty South likes this.
  20. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Oh wait, was she a great big fat person?"